Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: FluffyGamer
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:206125105
Your Character Name: Larry Winters

Target Steam Name: YoungHabby
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:122905120
Target Character Name (if known): Pablo Young

Request Reason: So just some background, the day before there was an incident where a shootout was voided and YoungHabby and his friend were supposed to return items of mine. It seems these players have some serious negative opinions towards me as it they refused to give me my items back even when they were ordered to by @ELIASS to the point that they deleted the item infront of us during the sit to avoid giving it back to me. Next day (today) I get on the server and the first thing I am greeted with is this message from YoungHabby (ELIASS*#* says "[20/08/2023 23:02:11] Pablo Young (YoungHabby) (76561198206075969) (969) ran MonoSuite command "pm" "fluffy furry"") which is already an example of the player targeting I face from this individual. I disregard his statement and go to cap some of the gang zones which unknowingly to me were owned by YoungHabby's org. As I am capping the zone, him and his friend both come to kill me but I end up killing both of them which I'm sure evident to the actions that would follow angered them. After they respawn they abuse /ad calling me out for cheats and then YoungHabby proceeds to get on swat sniper despite there being no emergency state or real reason for swat to be on. About 15 minutes after YoungHabby joined swat sniper, I go to cap another gang zone which also happened to be owned by YoungHabby. Currently, If you own a gang zone and it is being captured, you are alerted despite whether you are on civilian, cop, or any other job. YoungHabby saw the notification that his gang zone was being captured and within 30 seconds of me beginning to capture the point, he metagamed and arrived to the point guns drawn in a hostile manner. He then proceeds to jump into my car jump out and scream at me to get out of the car. I try conversating but he refuses to listen and then proceeds to rdm me on cop. Knowing well that he had broken the rules and that I was making a report, he logged off right after killing me to avoid being punished in game. The rules I see him breaking here are fail rp as a cop, rdm, player targeting, and leaving to avoid punishment.
Also I do recognize that I had been in the car while the zone was being captured which is fully my bad and now I know to not do again as @ELIASS already talked to me about it ingame.
When did the situation occur?: 8/20/23
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1pYjrhZwW0vk00/d1337h4d5pDd?invite=cr-MSxRZGksMTk0NjMxODcxLA

Additional members involved/witnessing: @ELIASS
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

FluffyGamer

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The following are the items I lost from this situation aswell since there was no one on who could issue a refund:
First aid Lx1, MP7x1, Crafted kevx1, zipties x1, kev&helmx1, first aid Sx4." "Lockpickx1 and cpr kitx3."

YoungHablo

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

needs too learn how too follow instructions how do you know i wasnt just trying too give u a ticket for tints and u just kept moving in the traffic stop maybe next time comply with law enforcement and use your brain

YoungHablo

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Report Under-Review
@FluffyGamer @YoungHablo

This report will be reviewed alongside the other standing report between both users.

YoungHablo

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This evidence has no purpose here I don’t own a red Lamborghini I don’t under stand why your reporting someone with evidence that isn’t even him in the clip. Please get your eyes checked

FluffyGamer

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This evidence has no purpose here I don’t own a red Lamborghini I don’t under stand why your reporting someone with evidence that isn’t even him in the clip. Please get your eyes checked
I'm talking about the end of the clip where it is you in the hellcat.

YoungHablo

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'm talking about the end of the clip where it is you in the hellcat.
Lmao your making contact with my car how do u expect me too move and I don’t know what country your in or if your old enough too own a vehicle usually the road is on the right side not the middle or left lane please again get your eyes checked stop fail driving

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @FluffyGamer and @YoungHablo,

Following a review of provided video and image evidence, alongside statements. A conclusion has been made. Due to the complexity and nature of the report, an in-depth review of correspondence between parties has been noted and I have liaised with other staff on this matter. Please see my primary notes below.
  • @YoungHablo whilst on SWAT went out of their way to respond/handle general police activities. No emergency state enabled nor exceptional circumstances in the city.
  • @YoungHablo was affiliated with the gang zone in which @FluffyGamer was captured whilst in a blacked-out vehicle (FluffyGamer has been informed by other staff on this action and why it is not allowed).
  • @YoungHablo on arrival assumed offensive engagement to technically a vehicle that is only illegally parked and further engaged with in a lethal manner. Further shooting and killing @FluffyGamer.
  • @FluffyGamer During this situation failed to follow command whilst under gunpoint, further misusing the player board (tab) to determine who a player was.
  • In addition to the situation that occurred, a review of player targeting/harassment has been considered in which evidence shows @YoungHablo repeatedly using words/terms to provoke and in effect slur @FluffyGamer.

As an online community providing an experience to players, this should be inclusive and free from prejudice or hate to any person. As members of this community, we expect you to follow and value our principles of respect, community and entertainment of the game. Neither of you has followed this and over time developed a negative relationship with one another that is transitioning from roleplay into the community space. Your expected behaviour is not limited to the server rules and you are expected to use common sense. Treat everybody with respect and give them a chance to experience the community. Derogatory slurs towards any group of people are never acceptable and only ruin the player experience, be observant and considerate. Consider this statement as a further and final warning, If either of you continues with your attitude or behaviour to disrespect or negatively impact others, directly or indirectly you will be punished extensively. This can be applied to other members of the community or involved with such above. Removal of functions/features or removal from access to the community altogether.

In conclusion, I am satisfied with the evidence provided and the reasons to report to determine rule violations have been met. @FluffyGamer I advise you to atone for your relationship within this community. @YoungHablo in this instance you have failed to follow the server rules and your actions of intentionally harassing @FluffyGamer have to stop, although this was not present in the initial situation for this report. In the value of our rules on respect in consideration of the violated rules listed below, you will receive a Two-Week Ban from the server and Three Warning Points. In deliberation, I do not see any other punishment sufficient for your repeat offences of server rules and due regard to the reform. I am inclined to make the length longer but this will be your opportunity to atone as well and consider your actions on return, if you so choose.

Rules Deemed Violated:

1.1 (Expected Behaviour)

Your expected behaviour is not limited to the rules below. Use common sense: When in doubt if something you are doing might be against the rules, it could very well be. If you have any doubts, contact a staff member.

1.2 (Community Respect)
This community has respect as a core value; therefore, we ask that you treat everybody with respect and give them a chance to experience the community. Treat those the way you would want to be treated.

1.6 (Derogatory Slurs)
We do not tolerate derogatory slurs towards any group of people, such as racism, homophobia etc., within the community - especially Out-Of-Character. Your in-game character may be offensive to a certain degree HOWEVER, once players feel uncomfortable you have to stop immediately. Be observant and considerate. Things like the N-word and other ethnic slurs are never acceptable - neither Out-Of-Character nor In-Character.

1.13 (Intention to Harass)
You may not grief, troll, harass or do other things under the guise of “roleplay” with the intention of annoying other players. For example, becoming a tow driver and only towing/impounding cars of people you don’t like.

2.2.4 (Sensible Killing)
Attacking to kill should be carried out sensibly under any circumstances, including in gang zones, and not as a first resort unless you have a good reason for immediate lethal action.

5.2.1.2 (Use of Lethal Force)
Law Enforcement can not use lethal force when in pursuit of a fleeing suspect unless your own or civilian lives are in imminent danger or all other attempts to stop the suspect have failed. You must be able to justify your actions if asked by a member of staff.

5.2.2.1 SWAT Restrictions of Activity
A SWAT officer can not perform simplistic police activities like traffic stops or issuing traffic tickets but can be called as a backup if approved by the Mayor, Sheriff, Chief or Assistant Chief. They may only patrol during either emergency state or exceptionally risky conditions within the city.

Report Accepted,
Thread Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.