Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Shadexxzzz TTV
Your SteamID: 76561198285944398
Your Character Name: Zar Washington

Target Steam Name: Mr.Derpy
Target SteamID: 76561198127611152
Target Character Name (if known): No clue

Request Reason: I was doing a Jewlery raid and this mf comes in and counters it as a civ. Last I checked u can't counter a jewlery lmao
When did the situation occur?: 10:30 9/12/23
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: Nun
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @Shadexz and @derpmusic,

A conclusion has been made after reviewing the statements and evidence provided.

It appears to be a revenge kill from what logs show. I can see that both of you have had prior encounters in which Mr.Derp was killed by Mr.Derp and then clearly vice-versa. This prior encounter happened an hour before this incident. @derpmusic was not on the police faction at the time of the counter-raid from what I can see in logs.

The following items were taken from @Shadexz by @derpmusic:
  • x1 ACR-E
  • x1 Kevlar & Helmet
  • x4 First Aid (S)
  • x1 Lockpick
@Shadexz
Your items have been refunded and you have additionally received a reimbursement of £25,000 for the jewellery items you should have obtained.

@derpmusic
For violation of server rules listed below and with consideration of your player history, you will receive One Warning Point. You may appeal this punishment if you disagree.

4.2.11 Counter Raiding
Counter raids can only be performed on player ownable buildings, Dark Web buildings, or Cargo ship. You may not counter raid a building or Cargo Ship if it is currently being raided by police at the time. Law Enforcement is exempt from this entire rule.

Report Concluded,
Thread Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.