LV

Your Steam Name: Runner_11[SAC]
Your SteamID: 76561197971758401
Your Character Name: Tony Smalls

Target Steam Name: Habby
Target SteamID: YoungHablo
Target Character Name (if known): STEAM_0:1:122905120

Request Reason: RDM and Cop Baiting and NITRL
In the first clip the player was speeding and run a stop sign and was also driving a disabled vehicle and when i turned on the lights he got out and opened fire.
Second clip you see the player again immediately drew a weapon and I tried to deescalate and he made it verbally clear he did not want to RP but just frag anyone, and he then proceeded to shoot my tires to try and get a reaction. Resulting in my death.
When did the situation occur?: 11-6-23 8:52 PM EST (1st incident) 9:11 EST (2nd Incident)

Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: NA
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Young Habby
Steam Name: YoungHablo
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:122905120

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @runner11 & @YoungHablo,

On review of the provided evidence and statement, a conclusion has been made. I concur partly with the reported reasons and as such the following rules listed below have been violated.

2.1.1 (Realistic Actions)
You must act realistically at all times. You may not run around not roleplaying at all. This includes but is not limited to, running around on the main roads, and jumping on and hitting vehicles. Do note that you will be playing a character.

2.6.6 (Cop/Police Bait)
You may not ‘cop bait’ - the act of excessively provoking Law Enforcement for the sole purpose of having them chase you or incite some other reaction from them for your own mere enjoyment.

@YoungHablo you will receive Four Warning Points for the rules listed above and based on your history.

Report Concluded,
Thread Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.