Your Character Name: Anders Hank

Target Steam Name: sad/happy Brandon
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73534509

Target Steam Name: Smokey
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:161820464

Target Steam Name: battlekingbg
Target SteamID: N/A

Request Reason: Rdm, breaking nlr, and player targeting
When did the situation occur?: 11/23/2023 2:30pm - 3:15pm (PST)
Your evidence to support your claim:

Dido King

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

1. Player targeting is false. We never targeted you, most of the fights happened because you try to captured our zones or we try to back it up so there was no player targeting (logs can back it up)

2. RDM was also false from me and Paul (smoky), idk about Brandon even tho he said that he had a reason (he said u hit him with ur car).

3. NLR is also false. Why? Because when you killed them at the zones shortly after you joined the server I chased you down and called them for backup (i write only so logs can back that up). Also at the park I killed you not them and you never killed me so no NLR there.

4. You combat deposited 2 times. First time after you killed my friends the situation wasnt in fact over i was the last who survive and i killed you and your inventory was empty (logs for that).Second time was for the situation shown on the clip.

5.On the second part of the video i wasnt fully involved also Paul (smoky). Me and smoky Came because Brandon was calling for backup.Paul (smoky) went to flank and help Brandon. I was in the F&F and your friend start shooting my car even tho i didnt do anything and that involved me into the fight with you (i was close to the fight and the guy with the GTR shot me before i do any DMG to either party (logs) then after he shot my ass i start to fire back).

P.S. Who ask for more fight if we RDMing and targeting you?
You asked in ooc if we can do more later on.
Also check who you report because i know the rules better than you.
I can provide demos/clips/replays if needed but im sure mostly will be covered by the logs.

P.S.2 Sorry if theres grammar errors not my native language.
@Smoky

Smoky

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dido is spot on. You cannot ask to fight more later and then report it as RDM, its either you want to fight later again OR report us for RDM if you believe it was. It was no RDM but as Dido says i cannot backup for Brandon he will explain himself if he wants to give his reason. It is also true you combat deposited 2 times and that there was no player targeting, if you don't want to fight why take our territory and all we simply do is come and counter to take it back. Logs will back this up.

IXDarknessXI

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

3. NLR is also false. Why? Because when you killed them at the zones shortly after you joined the server I chased you down and called them for backup (i write only so logs can back that up). Also at the park I killed you not them and you never killed me so no NLR there.
you can't call your friends for help to kill the same guy that had just killed them at the zones

Dido King

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

you can't call your friends for help to kill the same guy that had just killed them at the zones
So apparently you are unable to read properly so I will break it down.
As I said I called them for backup, I never said that I called them to kill you.
I said on the freq that i may need a backup. Then I went down to hunt you and shot your ass. Brandon shot you bcs he didnt know it was you.
So im pretty sure thats not a NLR since they didnt knew it was you at the first second and secondly i was the guy who shot you first and killed you so yeah i dont think theres any NLR broken at this part.

IXDarknessXI

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

4.2.9 If you are killed during a raid, heist or attack, you must abide by the NLR and have no knowledge of the attack. You can not get called back as “backup” or “reinforcement”

Smoky

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ye it was different location first of all , i did not know who it was , my friend on freq is partaking in combat , he calls for backup so i go and help. NLR when returning to the same situation ye. But this is different location and the past situation had ended.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Report Under Review
@IXDarknessXI @Smoky @Dido King @Brandon231311

Please make sure your replies are civil, any comments will be removed and you may receive warning points. This report may take some time to review properly due to the reasons listed. You may also send me additional evidence via Discord if you do not want to disclose it publicly.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @IXDarknessXI,

Apologies for the delay in a response. A conclusion has been partly made after reviewing the report and providing evidence and in order of reported reason, listed below.

Random Death Match (RDM) - Incident 1
  • It does appear that rule 2.2.1 (killing without valid reason) or 2.2.4 (sensible killing) has been violated as the reported users immediately attack you without reason.
New Life Rule (NLR)
  • There is not sufficient evidence to rule NLR has been violated.
Player Targeting
  • There is not sufficient evidence to rule Player Targeting has been violated.
  • Player targeting is difficult to determine and the evidence does not support this.
Combat Depositing
  • More detailed time frames need to be provided to accurately track this considering there will be a lengthy back and forward between all logs.

In conclusion, as of the moment, there is no significant evidence to support the reported claims other than RDM In the first instance. @IXDarknessXI if you can provide more clarity and accuracy on this then I can reach a further outcome. If you are not able to provide additional information, then I could proceed with only RDM for the initial incident, if the timeframe is correct.

IXDarknessXI

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

yeah, i'm fine with it just being rdm for the initial clip if i can get my items back

Brandon231311

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Random Death Match (RDM) - Incident 1
  • It does appear that rule 2.2.1 (killing without valid reason) or 2.2.4 (sensible killing) has been violated as the reported users immediately attack you without reason.
can u tell me what part of the there's rdm, because I know none of it was rdm because this whole thing was going on for like 2-3 hours and this clip doesn't show anything just the killing no context at all,
thanks Brandon Ppiffa on top!

Brandon231311

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

with it saying the first incident is that the first death in the clip or...?

Brandon231311

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

that was with dido he called us for help... I wasn't the first to shoot and there was 3 people shooting so don't know who killed could be anyone! hope this help
1703437459723.png

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @IXDarknessXI, @Brandon231311, @Smoky & battleking,

Apologies for the delayed response. On further review of the recorded logs, I have concluded no action will be taken regarding this incident. Despite judgment of possible PvP rules, neither party involved was inbound with server rules nor exempt in civil actions/behaviours during those incidents. To be specific to each reason provided; RDM - all users engaged in part violation of this category amongst one another, NLR - this is not easy to directly prove for all incidents but the same outcome as the above and Player Targeting, based on recorded evidence I would judge all parties targetted one another and took malicious actions were possible to annoy or disrupt.

Keep in mind on certain actions in which items have been taken, you are not allowed to immediately deposit into your bank inventory.

Report Concluded,
Thread Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.