Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: FluffyGamer
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:206125105
Your Character Name: Larry Winters

Target Steam Name: Pirate Banditcamp.com
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:228683953
Target Character Name (if known): Rob Monster

Request Reason: I joined the server and saw that all the gang zones were owned by Raiders so I got a gun and went to the graveyard gang zone to begin capturing it. I did not know at the time but Rob Monster, who is either a part of or own Raiders I'm not sure, was on cop at the time I began capturing so he would have got a notification while on duty that his gang zone was being captured. As you can see in the clip, when I start capturing he is nowhere near the zone in a different part of the map but as soon as I start capturing he immediately drives over to the gang zone to defend it as cop. This showcases 2 rulebreaks in metagaming and fail rp as a cop. Then when he gets to the scene as shown in the video he starts shooting at me for no reason and even when I come out visibly unarmed he continues shooting at me for no reason (rule break 3 attempted rdm). Going to the end of the video when he fails to provide any reason for why he was shooting me and does not get what he wants, he blatantly executes me when I am unarmed and was in his custody. Considering this is a mentor, I would hope that the proper action is taken since he is supposed to be a representation of the community but how is it right that someone who has such a blatant disregard for the rules is representing the community when we are trying to bring in new players and create an enjoyable community,
When did the situation occur?: 1/1/24 Aprox 4:20 PM
Your evidence to support your claim:
Video 1:
Video 2:

Additional members involved/witnessing: No
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

TheLoser27

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I joined the server and saw that all the gang zones were owned by Raiders so I got a gun and went to the graveyard gang zone to begin capturing it. I did not know at the time but Rob Monster, who is either a part of or own Raiders I'm not sure, was on cop at the time I began capturing so he would have got a notification while on duty that his gang zone was being captured.
Just so you know, you don't get a notification while on cop.
As you can see in the clip, when I start capturing he is nowhere near the zone in a different part of the map but as soon as I start capturing he immediately drives over to the gang zone to defend it as cop.
I was patrolling and then received a call about a 5 oclock raid and as I was by ramp went threw past grave and saw your car and as I saw you and stopped to take a closer look then saw your firearm and called it out.
This showcases 2 rulebreaks in metagaming and fail rp as a cop. Then when he gets to the scene as shown in the video he starts shooting at me for no reason and even when I come out visibly unarmed he continues shooting at me for no reason (rule break 3 attempted rdm).
You had a gun out
Going to the end of the video when he fails to provide any reason for why he was shooting me and does not get what he wants, he blatantly executes me when I am unarmed and was in his custody.
Follow the rules instead of "Forgetting your keys" and refusing orders plain as day. Your just trying not to lose a gun

Last edited:

FluffyGamer

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Since there is clear immaturity displayed by @TheLoser27 I will only be acknowledging and respond to staff from now on

Last edited:

TheLoser27

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

As well as in your first video when I said "I thought I saw a gun" I meant when you ran into the open that's why I stopped shooting so quick since I noticed almost immediately.

And "attempting to Roleplay" you act like it's not your car I know it's your car, I double checked with ANPR, while also saying I saw your key's.

tone

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

tone

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @FluffyGamer and @TheLoser27,

After taking time to look at this very precisely, @ThéOGZeus and I have come up with a few conclusions.

In terms of the metagame aspect in which you believe he responded to a zone being captured notification, we had tested this to ensure to you that police do not get notified. After further investigating, we found that there was in fact a callout to a 5 o clock situation, making the metagame report, inconclusive.

Moving forward, upon arriving to the scene, @TheLoser27 took it upon himself to open fire.
Zeus and I had decided to remap out this situation and we found that the only way he would have seen your weapon would be with it sticking through the headstone. When you put it in safety, it's completely hidden. This would be a demonstration of FailRP.

Nonetheless, as @FluffyGamer did not oppose any immediate threat to you or others, @TheLoser27 is in violation of rule 5.2.1.1 - Law Enforcement may only use deadly force when the situation requires the protection of themselves or others. For example, if a person is threatening your life, you may use your weapon in self-defense.

In a real-life situation, a police officer would not pull out a firearm and shoot someone simply for the fact that they are in possession of an illegal firearm.
Afterwards, with the lack of cooperation from @FluffyGamer, @TheLoser27 then pulls out his gun and kills @FluffyGamer with absolutely 0 reason, in-turn, violating the server rules of RDM.

After further review, we've concluded that @TheLoser27 will be receiving a 1 week PD Blacklist.

Player Report Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.