Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Nas
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:101943008
Your Character Name: Sergej Vogel

Target Steam Name: Sparven
Target SteamID:STEAM_0:0:13843447
Target Character Name (if known):

Request Reason: I paid @sparven 130k and he said he bought it, nothing has arrived. iam not sure if the purchase went trough or if he scammed me, please look into this.
When did the situation occur?: 20th october 5pm
Your evidence to support your claim: https://media.discordapp.net/attach...a1adc8deb58f2d188cfd2&=&width=1333&height=904

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

Last edited:

Mak

Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

just info, he just got banned but i have had the same problem before where i got charged and nothing ever went through. never got my premium I PAYED for, though i took contact to gurrazor but he just said to make a ticket to paddle. either way its so hectic and shit with that i dont even know how it works, but what im thinking is he def payed and then paddle just never went through with it. this is your guys' problem and need to fix it cuz i also lost about 8 dollars i think it was.

fedayeenwinners

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

just info, he just got banned but i have had the same problem before where i got charged and nothing ever went through. never got my premium I PAYED for, though i took contact to gurrazor but he just said to make a ticket to paddle. either way its so hectic and shit with that i dont even know how it works, but what im thinking is he def payed and then paddle just never went through with it. this is your guys' problem and need to fix it cuz i also lost about 8 dollars i think it was.
its not him that just got banned, it's his friend

Mak

Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

its not him that just got banned, it's his friend
i just explained as i saw the same exact messages to my email that i have been billed, and then got my money stolen without any perks of getting my premium that i well payed for. obviously this is some sort of problem with the website, idk the whole thing i dont run it. but im just putting down my input as i was also a victim of losing money without getting anything in return and didnt know how to get my money back.

Nas7

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

how long can a forum report be under review:(

Marwan

Community Director
Community Director
Forum Moderator
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono