Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Pres Bernie Sanders
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:42337526
Your Character Name: Michael Sartorri
Ban Length: Initially 4 weeks, there is less than a week remaining
Banning Staff Member: @ja1003
Ban Reason: LTARP
Unban Reason: This is the second time I've appealed this, Ja initially told me to wait 2 weeks and try to appeal it again. So here we are :) The reason I was banned from Monolith for 4 weeks initially was because I disconnected during an RP situation. The reason I am appealing the ban, is that my disconnection was out of my control. I lost internet connectivity, which was, I'm sure, evident in the logs. As supplementary evidence to support my argument, as I am aware it sounds far-fetched at first, the following is an excerpt (which I have censored to protect my identity), from my exchange between the FCC and myself regarding my formal complaint. I submitted this complaint after a period of several weeks where my internet would frequently crash without warning for several hours at a time, as well as having lag surges.

Following my complaint, my ISP contacted me by phone and arranged an appointment. They came out to my apartment and rewired all of the cables from the telephone pole to my router since it had deteriorated due to age. Since then, my connection has been consistent and my speeds have been on-point. I hope the staff can understand the situation, as my area has a very outdated infrastructure. But now thankfully I can game like never before B) and I'm aching to get back on Monolith
Time of Occurrence: Approx. 2/21/20 around 2:00 AM
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your ban will be lifted, but if this happens again you will be punished accordingly.

Ban Appeal Concluded,
Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.