Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: President Bernie Sanders
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:42337526
Your Character Name: Michael Sartorri
Ban Length: 4 weeks
Banning Staff Member: @ja1003
Ban Reason: LTARP
Unban Reason: I have reviewed the report that was made against me, and in the video I will admit it looks suspicious, as though I were leaving to avoid being raided, but as far fetched as that may seem, I disconnected because I lost internet. Starting some time around 2 weeks back my internet started getting really spotty, and randomly lagging super hard or dropping completely without warning. Because of this, I have been battling with my internet service provider. At first they ignored my email complaints over frequent service outages and speeds far below what is advertised, but when I reported them to the FCC things changed. Needless to say, I don't expect you to just take my word for it, so if you'll look below you can see attached is a screenshot of an e-mail exchange between myself and the FCC.

The email pictured is in regards to my submission of a complaint about frequent service outages, since I was forced to file an official complaint against my ISP after they ignored several e-mails. I would be happy to provide further documentation if necessary.

I miss playing this server :(
Time of Occurrence: Feb. 21st 2020, approximately 2:00 AM EST
Additional members involved/witnessing: @ja1003 and @Michael can both confirm that any time I have had outages I was more than cooperative to give items and restore the balance of the role play situation once I was able to reconnect.
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

Vig Rollins

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

My screenshot was removed but I will private message it upon request if anyone needs to see

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Due to the circumstances of this situation I will deny this appeal, you may re-appeal in 1-week and I will reconsider.

Ban Appeal Concluded,
Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.