Prog

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Prog
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80405658
Your Character Name: Rob Bob

Which Staff blacklisted you: Brusier
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons (2 days)

Blacklist Reason: Killing the mayor when his rating was above 30%
Unblacklist Reason: It all started when i asked the mayor to lower the taxes to 0% for 5 minutes over imessage. He responded with no only 5% and proceded to call me a simp. Out of anger i said i was going to assassinate him making it clear i was joking after he called me a simp. He then responded with "try me" and then warranted me. (I do not have evidence of him saying try me but if you ask brusier in the sit he admitted to saying it). In the sit once we started i would like to point out he was already mayor again so his problem was obviously resolved because the only reason he called the report was to become Mayor again. I understand now that the under 30% rating rule is the only way you can KOS the mayor but i believe in role-play my reason was justified and i didn't exactly understand the rule all the way. I think it was a viable reason to kill him because he was taunting me and wanting me to do so and i thought it went wit h the role-play to do so.I also talked to Tyrone Tipp a secret service during the assassination and he told me they were aware i was going to assassinate him which shows it was all in role play and they were aware. I would also like to point out that when i tried to make a report to discuss my punishment with another staff member Brusier would close the reports immediately not letting me speak to another member about the issue. All in all i think my punishment was a little harsh because A: the reporter didn't really want to press charges on me because he was fine once he became mayor again. And B: because i thought the reason i did so was a good in role-play reason because he taunted me to do so and warranted me.

Time of Occurrence: 12:30 PM EST roughly
Additional members involved/witnessing: All of his secret service especially Tyrone Tipp

Brusier

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

A: the reporter didn't really want to press charges on me because he was fine once he became mayor again.
Except he did, which is why he made the report.
You can't just kill the mayor over a tax dispute, he has to be under 30% percent in rating, You contacted him to lower taxes he said no and called you a "simp". You proceed to make a threat towards his life and he warrants you after taunting you. You proceed to kill the mayor when he is above 30% making it RDM. The reason you killed him was over a tax dispute, not that he taunted you. This is RDM.
(You got a two-day weapon blacklist because this is your 3rd offense in the past two months!)

DENIED

I would also like to point out that when i tried to make a report to discuss my punishment with another staff member Brusier would close the reports immediately not letting me speak to another member about the issue.

Every time you used the report system to try to talk with a staff member, I would always reply with, "If you feel the punishment was too harsh you can make an appeal or a staff report at monolithservers.com" then I would wait a minute, then close your report, as it is not a rule break or something blocking RP being reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.