Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Prog
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:80405658
Your Character Name: Rob Bob

Ban Length: Permanently
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Brad

Ban Reason: DDoS Threats
Unban Reason: I have no clue why I got ban I don't remember making any DDos threats at all I have no idea how to DDos and know nothing about it to the point to where I had no idea what it stood for until I googled it just now. If i said anything close to the topic which I do not remember I can assure you It was very obvious i was joking to a related comment I was even on yesterday 5/9 when i crashed 3 times from the server lagging. I've played on this server for years and have bought premium several times I support this server and would NEVER make anything near a so called "DDoS threat". I look forward to playing this server everyday because it is good and fun role play I was devastated to see i was PERMANENTLY ban for something I dont even remember saying and certainly not doing, which just shows how minuscule the seriousness was.

Time of Occurrence: Doesn't say i was offline last online at 3pm est 5/10 (today)

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

5/7/2020 @ 5:47:37 PM Rob Bob (Prog) (STEAM_0:1:80405658) (045) ran chat command: "/ooc" - "dont worry guys ill ddos him" Communication

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

aaaaaaaaaand denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.