Alezx

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hi Forums. First legit post.
So I’ve noticed some YouTubers have played the server and it got us a lot of fun new people and raised our player base. One thing I’ve noticed which I may be mistaken about is the Primary Monolith server doesn’t have widespread socials, ex. TikTok, instagram, etc. I noticed The France server has a tiktok and it does fairly well. I believe if maybe we picked some staff to make content on some platforms and have people share it around our player base would improve greatly. I love the server and hate seeing it at low players and this is my input to help revive it.
Thanks <3
-Isabelle Lewis

Briceps

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Utilizing tiktoks popularity with some good content RP clips from Monolith would be a really good idea honestly. I’d love to hop on this.

Unfortunately I don’t think we have anyone leading our media team right now.

DK.

Server Director
Server Director
Event Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Alezx

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Utilizing tiktoks popularity with some good content RP clips from Monolith would be a really good idea honestly. I’d love to hop on this.

Unfortunately I don’t think we have anyone leading our media team right now.
You should speak to someone about taking up the media team responsibilities. I’d love to help make videos for publicity.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Issue isnt that people dont know about mono, its that the people who do know about it dont wanna play, focus on those reasons, e.g. lack of content/updates, staff issues

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

Thank you for making this post. I can assure you the marketing team is working towards a wider outreach rather than just content creators (In this case social media).

Regarding gathering clips, we will be collaborating with the media team in order to find the right things to post. I was thinking about opening a submission place for players to submit their clips as well, therefore not limiting it to only the staff team but a community thing as well.

The Media team is also available to non-staff players, which will be made a point in the thread coming in the following days.

You should speak to someone about taking up the media team responsibilities. I’d love to help make videos for publicity.

@exx see above.

Thank you for your input and best regards,
Balldrip

Alezx

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

Thank you for making this post. I can assure you the marketing team is working towards a wider outreach rather than just content creators (In this case social media).

Regarding gathering clips, we will be collaborating with the media team in order to find the right things to post. I was thinking about opening a submission place for players to submit their clips as well, therefore not limiting it to only the staff team but a community thing as well.

The Media team is also available to non-staff players, which will be made a point in the thread coming in the following days.

@exx see above.

Thank you for your input and best regards,
Balldrip
Thanks for the input I think the submission idea for clips would be a very cool implementation. And id love to be a help to the media team once it becomes open to non staff members.

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Issue isnt that people dont know about mono, its that the people who do know about it dont wanna play, focus on those reasons, e.g. lack of content/updates, staff issues
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Wow
Reactions: Tye

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I don't see how this contributes much to the thread at all.

If you want to complain about the status of the server, go make a new thread please. But to address your statement incase you think I am avoiding it, let me make it clear here:

Rule-breakers such as yourself that harm the community and the new player experience are almost always going to be pushed away. I'm not quite sure what you mean by staff issues, I'm sure you are just upset you constantly get punished because you do not understand how to get a grip on the rules after years of playing.

As far as development I am not in the position to state the status of it, however when we had weekly updates and content releases you still were not around? Please, if you are going to make mindless comments have them make sense first.

My points have all been made regarding this thread and I do not need to comment further. Thank you again @exx