Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Felix Snow
Your SteamID:
Your Character Name:

Target Steam Name: Michael
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41811196
Target Character Name (if known): Ethan Oxford

Request Reason: Yesterday Ethan Oxford prop-pushed my vehicle using someone else's prop. When I arrested him for it, he exploited the LAN cable disconnect exploit to avoid the 1D ban for leaving a RP situation. Today I offered Ethan the option to fulfill his prison sentence that I was going to give him yesterday in exchange for not making a report on him. I don't know who he is and I have nothing against him so I just wanted to be fair with him and give him another option. Right after offering this, Ethan uses a prop to prop-glide and killed himself with fall damage.
When did the situation occur?: 4/11/22 5 MST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Michael

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If you have nothing against me then why would you the next day come up to me about this? You technically broke NLR and character by coming up to me to talk about it. Additionally, the third video where I flew up on the traffic light, I was going to hide up on the light and say that you were blackmailing me as a joke and then let you arrest me. As I said in OOC and over PMs I misjudged and didn't land on it.

4tK8hod.png

After I died from the fall damage I stood in front of you with my hands up and you must have been AFK. I gave you another opportunity to arrest me by calling you. You refused both times. I do not see how it should be allowed for you to blackmail me by saying that unless I do something that you are going to report me.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

After further conclusion, @Michael will receive a 2 week physgun blacklist for physgun abuse. What @Michael did was completely unacceptable and unrealistic, though I will point out next time please report these situation instead of "exchanging" an arrest, it is both NLR and failRP.

Player Report Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.