Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Matt Rea

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You and your buddy have been following us around the whole time trying to get us into trouble, no one was complaining about the prop pushing you instead went to forums for a report. There was staff on who did not mind this at all since there was no reports in game, why are you 2 trying to come at us like this?

Ingolf

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You and your buddy have been following us around the whole time trying to get us into trouble, no one was complaining about the prop pushing you instead went to forums for a report. There was staff on who did not mind this at all since there was no reports in game, why are you 2 trying to come at us like this?
That's a nice lie right there. Me and my friend never followed you around just to get you and your guys into trouble. I was literally mining and crafting weapons for hours, and when I went to deposit the weapons I saw you and your guys prop pushing a yacht on land. There was also an admin on the server, but he was AFK and did not take tickets. I'm pretty sure that the admin would have done something with this if he saw what was happening. And just because no one is complaining about prop pushing doesn't mean that you are allowed to do it?

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

This report is currently under review. @Timorem1 you have 24 hours to respond to this report or it will be handled without your input.

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

After a thorough review of this report, I have came to the following conclusion(s):

Prop pushing is not allowed under any circumstances. Even though it was all "fun and games", it clearly effected other players. A staff member being afk also does not give someone the right to break rules.

As a result of @Timorem1 's actions they have received 1 warning point for prop push/physgun abuse.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.