Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: some people dont know forum names
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:

Pizza

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Yes I am involved with this player report, we were all messing around with the tv. It seems that we were prop killing random people although we are all friends, and you weren't even harmed in any way. I don't see the point in making a report when you weren't harmed in anyway. I can tag the people that were involved, and they can vouch that we were all just playing around.

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

So in this situation as i was tagged, Everyone shown in the video were friends with Each other and we were just having fun. This report in my opinion seems as if you are targeting the player as you start to record while we are having fun and follow around the throwing of the tv. You were not harmed in anyway and if this did ruin you rp by us having a little fun I'm truly sorry.

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was standing there watching it happen but nobody was killed by the TV at all? If anything it took like 2 hp max from the person to my knowledge and nobody reported it except you even though you weren't affected in this situation at all. I'm just confused on what you're reporting, because it didn't effect anybody at all. Im just wondering what made you want to bring this to the forums if you didn't even ask anybody to stop messing around with their friends. (Again I was there watching it happen and to my knowledge nobody asked anyone to stop it was just friends having a good time with a tv they found in the park.)

misterjokeman

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Indeed all the players that were tagged were involved with this situation and were joking around as good friends. There was no prop killing as the people involved would have made reports if they felt the need to.

Pizza

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I would also like to say that NO WHERE in the video did I ever "prop kill." You also broke character by saying "I'm taking this to the forums" which is ooc information. There is no way around it that you broke character.

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

After reviewing the evidence, yes it does not seem to have malicious intent behind it, but it can still be considered a rule break even if you were just having fun. I do not feel any punishment is warranted here as the damage was very minor anyway. Just remember to have fun in a way that does not bend/break server rules.

Player Report Status: Denied / Locked / Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.