Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name :Counqerland
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): 76561199087531045
Your Character Name: John Soe

Ban Length: 2 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @jxdnn

Ban Reason: Mass propush - Lying in sit
Unban Reason: Well to start I dotn agree with it being mass propush. Yes I just randomly propushed a cops car. I really have no idea why I did it tbh and im sorry. I literally have no propush record you can check this is a first and again I don't know why I did it I was just bored. Which now come to think of it was a VERY VERY dumb idea. However, all I did the second time was finish my friend with a prop since I didn't have a gun I have no idea if that's allowed or not. I was going to pick up my prop when I had moved it then accidently hit my friends car a little bit that part was I swear to go total accident. About the lying in the sit part I did lie (partly) because I was on my way to go to bed to rest irl and I thought by saying the whole thing was an accident you would of just let me go. Again, I have no idea what I was thinking and I got a fever so im not thinking right and should really actually be resting. You also kinda yelled at me in the sit there and got real hostile with me which im really not to sure why. I didn't have much time to explain and I was then gonna tell the truth but you just quickly banned me. Since I have no history with this good I maybe be given a prop blacklist instead because I feel like a first time offense being a ban is a little harsh. Again, I am very sorry about this and I promise I wont do it again. I have kept my word with my ooc blacklist with tweety and I will here as well. Thank you for considering!

Time of Occurrence: 1/22/2023 (around 4-5 hours ago)
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Shay
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Don't let me see it happen again.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.