LV

Your Steam Name: High Velocity Rocket
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98877912
Your Character Name: Tye Shaw

Target Steam Name: Mnss
Target SteamID: 76561199170786338
Target Character Name (if known): Kash Ash

Request Reason: Very public mugging, rule says:

"You may not mug or kidnap in crowded places or near any NPCs, criminal or regular - you must do it in less populated and less exposed areas. This may not be in front of an NPC and/or governmental buildings such as the Police Department, Sheriff's Department, Hospital, Fire Department, City Hall, and the Bank."

This is prolly the most exposed spot on southside, it has jewl store and hardware store right across the street. Its hella exposed/public, like 5 ppl came over during the like 1 minute mug. Idk who killed me but it wasnt kash, im reporting him cus he started the mug by crashing into me and over then getting his friend to pull gun, idc about the death but i wanted the mug voided and my m4 carbine back.
When did the situation occur?: around 9:01pm GMT 20/11

Your evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/d0th4r (ignore loud typing mic is next to keyboard)
Additional members involved/witnessing: Someone helped him mug and then killed me, idc about the death. that was valid. i want the mug voided and my m4 back cus it was public
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review. @Kash ash you are mentioned in this report, please respond within twenty-four hours or this will be dealt with without your input.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Brad Can you say if im able to make a RR when report is done?

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, feel free to make a refund request.

Status
Not open for further replies.