Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:210061245
Your Character Name: Yiliu Zhandouji

Target Steam Name: oohhhhh nooooo
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:105188498
Target Character Name (if known): Martin Veira

Request Reason: Mugging @ a crowded place
When did the situation occur?: 12:30 PM CST
Your evidence to support your claim:

1. You may not mug or kidnap in crowded places or near any NPCs, criminal or regular - you must do it in less populated and less exposed areas. This may not be in front of an NPC and/or governmental buildings such as the Police Department, Sheriff's Department, Hospital, Fire Department, City Hall, and the Bank.
Self explanatory. Mugging infront of an NPC-Owned building aswell (e.g. Gunstore). Proceeded to tell me to leave and when I put my hands down he proceeded to kill me.

Additional members involved/witnessing: @blxcey
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

BradlyTheTank

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

So let me explain this situation
they were annoying me and a few other people near prem bank they were rammig my car and more and I asked them to leave at gunpoint and after doing so this clip is shown I asked them to leave repeatedly and they would not so I pointed a gun out and told them to leave or I would shoot they would not leave so i told them to get out of the car then proceeded to say. "Drop the vector" this was my mistake and I realized it in the moment and then told them to get back in the car and leave. I also want to piont out that they both were detectives and part of the police force

I also want to say that the clip has very important information left out of it which is most likely done on purpose to hide the real situation that happened

Last edited:

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

So let me explain this situation
they were annoying me and a few other people near prem bank they were rammig my car and more and I asked them to leave at gunpoint and after doing so this clip is shown I asked them to leave repeatedly and they would not so I pointed a gun out and told them to leave or I would shoot they would not leave so i told them to get out of the car then proceeded to say. "Drop the vector" this was my mistake and I realized it in the moment and then told them to get back in the car and leave. I also want to piont out that they both were detectives and part of the police force

I also want to say that the clip has very important information left out of it which is most likely done on purpose to hide the real situation that happened
Noted.

@Steady
Can you provide additional video footage of the situation and context to the above response?

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Noted.

@Steady
Can you provide additional video footage of the situation and context to the above response?
No. We weren't annoying anyone, there is literally no car infront of the Gunstore that was visible nor did we ever try to "annoy" them. Me and @blxcey were in our vehicle parked outside the gunstore simply talking to them. We did nothing to aggravate them of any sorts, which you can ask blxcey aswell. We were in our vehicle not bothering anyone outside of the gun store. Even if we ever did "annoy" them in any way shape or form he has never communicated in such a way that we understood that we're getting on his nerves. After I parked my vehicle I was told to get out of my car with my hands up, which would in theory either become a kidnapping or a mugging which aswell is against the rules as its literally infront of the gunstore, townhall and literally in broad daylight. Another issue that was a problem to me and my buddy over here was the fact that he even admitted that he did tell us to drop the vector, which in retrospect doesn't matter anymore since he killed me anyway cause I put my hands down when he told me to drive away.

BradlyTheTank

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

No. We weren't annoying anyone, there is literally no car infront of the Gunstore that was visible nor did we ever try to "annoy" them. Me and @blxcey were in our vehicle parked outside the gunstore simply talking to them. We did nothing to aggravate them of any sorts, which you can ask blxcey aswell. We were in our vehicle not bothering anyone outside of the gun store. Even if we ever did "annoy" them in any way shape or form he has never communicated in such a way that we understood that we're getting on his nerves. After I parked my vehicle I was told to get out of my car with my hands up, which would in theory either become a kidnapping or a mugging which aswell is against the rules as its literally infront of the gunstore, townhall and literally in broad daylight. Another issue that was a problem to me and my buddy over here was the fact that he even admitted that he did tell us to drop the vector, which in retrospect doesn't matter anymore since he killed me anyway cause I put my hands down when he told me to drive away.
As I don't have a clip of this could you provide the whole more than 11 seconds of it because yes I did make is VERY clear that u should leave.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Steady - the video evidence in which you have provided is no longer available and appears to be removed. Are you able to fix this? I did review it briefly at one point but would like to take a second review before making any decisions.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @Steady,

After reviewing the player report submitted with substantial time to follow my prior request, your player report is denied for insufficient evidence. The provided video evidence, although briefly reviewed on initial "under-review" did not give a full context to the situation. This video evidence provided later became unavailable and appears to be deleted.

You may resubmit the Player Report with video evidence that can be reviewed and that shows a full context of the situation when you are able.

Report Denied,
Thread Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.