Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: haztos
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87956706
Your Character Name: pur p lee

Ban Length: 2 weeks( 1 week remaining)
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @wr1ght

Ban Reason: FailRP (7th offense)
Unban Reason: Well i gotta say im not impressed took me a while and i just got to say that i am sorry for as of what i did and what i did i do not enjoy doing it Evan tho its my 7th offense doing it in the record but sometimes i do look back and say if i can fix this or not or Evan maybe could be the last time doing it and it took me some time (one week) to figure out that im breaking this rule multiple times not Evan thinking about it because i have a lot of stress happening and for me the last thing i always do is play games when ever i am done doing everything else needed and for me getting baned on a server that i love is realy difficult and realy hard to wait another week just to get unbaned from a server that i play a lot for reasons that its a good server, good community, good staff, and not all good players but realy fun to get to know them more and hang out with and do some role-play with.Like i said i am realy sorry for doing as of what i did hopefully i can see my friends again today and if so then i would realy respect that! as in return i wont be breaking this rule no more.
Time of Occurrence: last week sometime
Additional members involved/witnessing:

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Haz Tos,

You have over seven prior records for violating fail roleplay related rules. An apology won't cut it this time. Sorry.

I have no interest in appealing this ban as you should know these rules like the back of your hand considering you've been punished multiple times for violating them. Take this an a learning opportunity. Any further related rule violations will result in a more extensive punishment.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.