Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Getrude Jeon
Steam Name: Bestfriend
SteamID: 76561198271972561

Date and time of loss (specify the timezone): 9/24/21 6:30pm
What happened: Guy thought he had initiation on me from me saying "you want some smoke"; I then died from him rdming me and lost my vector in the evidence locker. Broken gave me a 20 min timer to raid PD and retrieve my weapon back as if that situation didn't happen bringing it back to rp, and I successfully raided it so now I'm here.

What do you need refunded: 1x Vector + Aimpoint, and Siphon Pump (I lost a Siphon pump in the evidence locker aswell, but it doesn't really matter.)
Evidence: @Broken
Read, understood and followed refund request rules and guidelines?: yes

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Getrude lost his gun due to an RDM that prevented him from retrieving his lost vector and siphon pump from the evidence locker. I can confirm that he successfully made it to the evidence locker and back out without the limit I gave him and thus needs to be refunded the following.
  • Kriss Vector
  • Siphon Pump

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Request Accepted, we have issued your refund. When you are next online, please go to the NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Best Regards,
Brad

Status
Not open for further replies.