Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: [IG] BoBo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:516592503
Your Character Name: Josh Norman

Target Steam Name: F0RT0S
Target SteamID: Steam_0:0:569333844
Target Character Name (if known): Chad Bang

Request Reason: Constant player targeting, Keep's on harassing and targeting Jack Davis and me. This guy always comes up to me and Jack Davis calling us names like your a Bum and Flexing saying he has money and shit.
Chad Bang has said the N-word many times and will link videos of it below. And he said these racial slurs before the RDMing happened

This guy has RDMed us and I have proof of it bellow. Ok, so he robbed me of my crops before the bank situation happened and killed me and while he was robbing I told over the radio to send help this guy is robbing me and is going to kill me before I died. They came over to kill him and I was just standing there after I died and got killed too, It also looked like he snapped on to us so probably has silent aim hacks. He also mowed down Jack Davis when he was standing outside but it's not possible that he saw him so he is using ESP as well.
While he was mowing down all of us with hacks even killing me which I was just standing there with no gun at all and RDMed me, This guy also decided to RDM a detective and he was showing him his badge until he decided to RDM him. After the sit, the Moderator said to bring this to the forums so I did.
Blatantly Cheating/Hacking, and ESP. Possible hacking such as ESP always knowing where you are at all times.

ESP so he drove up to the house that I was farming out and remember I did not rent the house, So he came up and I said how did you find me, You were using ESP, weren't you. He says he used the retail man to find me and I say but I'm not renting the house. So he says well another guy is which that's a lie. So I got drive up and find out no one was. So he was using ESP.

When did the situation occur?: 2/12/20 Australia date | 3/12/20 Australia date
Your evidence to support your claim:
| Before he switched to the security guard to get a gun and Job abuse and said the N-word twice
| My pov when I got RDMed for no reason.
| Hacking, RDM | Job abuse
Garry's Mod (x64) 3_12_2020 7_03_08 PM.png
^^^^^ |
| In this video he claims he didn't use ESP he used the retail man to find me when I didn't even own the house no one did and here's a photo above.

Caution this post contains Chad Bang saying the N word
Additional members involved/witnessing: Josh Norman, Jack Davis, Tom wood, Jake Ravioli, Jimmy Ravioli
Read, understood, and followed player report rules?:

Chad Bang

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

All the videos except for the one were he is farming were already handled in a sit @friskiemar @Alphadef @Aspect and I was cleared of any wrong doing.
As for the hacking accusations I don't have to give you a reason as to how I found you and you broke my immersion and went ooc for a ingame sitatuion by claiming I had esp and on top of that you cropped out the video were you are farming and at the end you hop into your car while a gun is pointed at you and you tried to flee while at gunpoint.

I see two rule breaks by Josh Norman .... Broke FearRp Rule Had GUN pointed at him while I was mugging him and he jumped into his car and the video cuts out.
Broke OOC Rule by immediately calling me a hacker
Harassment/Slandering ... Calls me a hacker and says I will get banned off the server. Later says there is to many idiots like me on this server. All of this because I found him at his cabin farming?.

Chad Bang

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I have been warned by staff member to not use the n word anymore regardless that I am black in real life and also btw it is not the hard R but I know this is not acceptable as the staff have told me this now.

I did not snap on to him the second I got out the bank lol...... I saw him from inside the bank run outside with his gun and when I was stepping out there was a guy looking at him hiding behind the door. Which is why I turned and btw I asked him to put his hands up and he also broke fearrp... This was all handled ingame but I guess you can make double reports.?

Josh Norman

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

No, the moderator started to put it up on the forums, and what about the racial slurs plus I broke the Immersion because what is the point of role play if one guy is using ESP and weapon hacks and the other isn't. Fear RP only applies if there are two people holding guns at you.

Josh Norman

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

No the moderator couldn't do anything because he was only mod so he said to me take it the forums so I did.

Chad Bang

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I didn't
No, the moderator started to put it up on the forums, and what about the racial slurs plus I broke the Immersion because what is the point of role play if one guy is using ESP and weapon hacks and the other isn't. Fear RP only applies if there are two people holding guns at you.
  1. You may not draw or equip your weapon while under FearRP by at least two or more players. FearRP applies when you are exposed to at least two or more held (actively held, not in holster/on back) weapons, whereof at least one is directly pointed at you / off safety.

Bro you keep claiming I am using esp but that holds no merit as you are literally using the excuse that I intentionally found you at the cabin farming... I was going around checking all the cabins and I even showed you my lockpick but you're also not going to show that in the video. lol.

Chad Bang

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I said ... I am a bald as n word... That was towards me
They are not racist slurs as a slur is
an insinuation or allegation about someone that is likely to insult them or damage their reputation.
"the comments were a slur on the staff"

Chad Bang

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

No the moderator couldn't do anything because he was only mod so he said to me take it the forums so I did.
The mod told you that the sit was over and you kept insisting with your other friend that I should be perm banned because all I do is break rules?

Chad Bang

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I will let the staff deal with this ... Btw I want rule breaks placed on him for the fearrp at the end of the "ESP" video... as well as the fearrp rule break.

Josh Norman

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You're just digging yourself a deeper hole. Stop lying unless you have proof.

Chad Bang

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You're just digging yourself a deeper hole. Stop lying unless you have proof.
You have no proof of anything and you are trying to get me banned for using racist slurs which I wasn't …. and then your claiming I'm using esp. because I found you at a cabin farming. It is not hard to drive to all cabins and see if someone is basing there. I get killed all the time and I don't consider myself good enough to be a hacker lol.

Btw I want rule breaks placed on him for the fearrp at the end of the "ESP" video... as well as the ooc rule break.
Furthermore he also broke metagaming/powergaming at 0:40 mark in his "RDM" VIDEO when him and all of his group were using discord.

3 rule breaks from his self report....

Fearrp ...OOC.... POWERGAMING/discord

@Alphadef @friskiemar @Aspect @Hatchet Tazz

Josh Norman

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

That's tom woods friends not me and he already got in trouble for that mate.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked for review.

Last edited:

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Sorry to jump in, but just to clarify I am the moderator in question. I took the sit in game, and punished the player in question for the RDMs and one usage of the n-word with one warning point due to a lack of prior offenses. Additionally, the player using discord was given a verbal warning as they claimed they just used it to talk with their friends, not to metagame (at least not on purpose). Should higher ups choose to increase any of these punishments, I would understand. I did in fact tell the reporting party that if they wanted to make a report for cheating that they should take it to the forums, as I can't make the call on third party software usage.
I will let the staff deal with this ... Btw I want rule breaks placed on him for the fearrp at the end of the "ESP" video... as well as the fearrp rule break.
For the record: FearRP requires two players pointing guns at an individual, so no fearRP was in place.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

No action regarding hacking or cheating accusations from this report will be taken due to insufficient evidence provided.

Report Management may now review this report.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

The reported party has been indefinitely removed from our gameserver for third-party software usage.

Status
Not open for further replies.