Your SteamID:
Your Character Name:Mike Lebowski

Target Steam Name: Hunter
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:103707078
Target Character Name (if known): Jeff Stall

Target Steam Name: xWaller
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52866882
Target Character Name (if known): Joe Mammoth

Request Reason: They drove into my garage and opened fire before even saying hands up. Even with me switching to my gun, they still need to say "Hands up" if they are robbing me.
When did the situation occur?: Roughly 3:10am is EST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Hunter00001

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Ever notice how you only took damage after you pulled out the gun? And how you were in discord?

xWaller

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I'm not understanding what point you are trying to prove here. We came in, you whipped out your gun so we shot... Is that not how raiding is supposed to go? We just walk in intentionally raiding and let you kill us? Hmm... Last time I checked we're allowed to shoot if a gun is pulled on us. Otherwise i'm just gonna stand there and let you shoot me? That's not how it goes.

And from the background noise, I can hear you in discord with other people?

And I wouldn't try changing the audio in the video because I recorded your own video :D

A Horny Jesus

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

What does me being in discord have to do with anything? There was no one around me, I was the only one there. So why even bring up discord? And you never said hands up or anything, There was absolutely no chance for me to surrender you just immediately shot me.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Killing during raids should be carried out sensibly. If there is a legitimate threat on the property of which you are raiding, it is reasonable to enter with the intent to kill. For example, if anyone at the targeted property has a weapon equipped, the base as a whole constitutes a legitimate threat and you may kill everyone that has not visibly surrendered inside it.
Denied, read the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.