2009 Nissan 370z Jizzmo

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

When you raid someone and then ziptie them and tell them "If you talk at all, you will die", I do not think its fair for the victim because if they are recording and trying to get evidence of metagaming, they have to ask the raiders "How did you know I was basing here?". Remember Asiandiskool's guide on how to catch metagamers? He talked about asking the raiders "How did you find where I was basing?". I think there should be a rule that states "You cannot tell the person that your raiding to keep quiet or else they will die" because the player thats getting raided needs evidence of metagaming. Also I'm not saying all raiders metagame, but yeah. Its just not fair for players that get raided because they could lose some items, hell they could even lose all their stuff.

2009 Nissan 370z Jizzmo

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Edit: I also want there to be a rule that states "You can only kill players that you are raiding if they yell out for help or if they start shooting at you."

Shadexz

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

just ask it in LOOC

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Both these issues you brought up are covered by rules the first one being covered by both rule 2.2.6 and 2.2.7

6. Surrendered parties (in a Raid, Mugging, Kidnapping and/or Robbery) may not be killed unless they are actively resisting, not valuing their life, threatening to kill or snitch on you, yelling for help or the Law Enforcement fail to fulfill requested demands.

7. During a PvP situation, such as muggings and raids etc, you may not kill surrendered parties simply for speaking a few words, unless they are actively yelling for help, trying to attract attention, insulting or threatening you (refer to rules 2.2.2 and 2.2.4).

The second one being covered by rule 4.2.8

8. Killing during raids should be carried out sensibly. If there is a legitimate threat on the property of which you are raiding, it is reasonable to enter with the intent to kill. For example, if anyone at the targeted property has a weapon equipped, the base as a whole constitutes a legitimate threat and you may kill everyone that has not visibly surrendered inside it.