Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:66987348
Your Character Name:Dimitri Solvak

Target Steam Name:GriddyHitter247
Target SteamID:STEAM_0:1:61355793

Target Character Name (if known):Randal Peter

Target Steam Name:acehoodieee
Target SteamID:STEAM_0:1:177048108
Target Character Name (if known):Captain Yang

I believe this was Player Targeting x2/RDA x2/Baton-Tazer abuse/FailRP/Metagaming

Request Reason: My friend and I were trying to becomes cops to RP because there was havoc going on in the server and before we even tried to become cops Griddyhitter247 was mass tazing us on the sidewalk and then Yusef stepped in and starting batoning them, Then this is where the clip starts.. As soon as I became cop and tried to walk in he instantly knocked me out and blocked the door for the PD, I had only been cop for 10 seconds so there was no corruption what so ever.. Right after he knocked me out he also knocked my friend out as well before he could join cop saying he was not allowed back in the PD when he wasn't trying to get to the back of the PD just trying to join cop. Finally when my friend and I both became cop and we went into the PD he started yelling at the captain to demote us spreading lies telling him we are corrupt. Without any warning what so ever while I am trying to talk to the captain Griddyhitter tries baton me and then the captain demotes both my friend and I and then handcuffs us. I also believe this was an act of metagaming because when we were demoted griddyhitter never gave any explanation other than "we are corrupt" to the Captain leaving me to believe they were in a 3rd party program communicating to each other, I don't see why the captain would demote without any strikes/warning and just take a swat members word without any proof. Also the captain could have done something to stop this but instead it looks to me he is trying to support the corruption from griddyhitter because after we were detained they jailed both of us for 30 minutes no reason what so ever. This is also player targeting because there was absolutely no reason for griddyhitter to be this driven to go after us and try to get us jailed when we had done nothing wrong. The entire past few days as well I have also felt he has been targeting us. Thank you...
When did the situation occur?: Somewhere around 3:00 AM
Your evidence to support your claim:
https://streamable.com/77wz3s (Part 1)
https://streamable.com/uahcps(Part 2)
Additional members involved/witnessing Flatline.exe (Steam) (RP Name) Bob Handman
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:

Last edited:

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review. @RandalPeter and @horndogsforyou, you both have 24 hours to reply with your sides of the story, or this report will be considered without your inputs.

Last edited:

RandalPeter

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

all i gotta say is. they wanted to minge on cop, not much to explain on a story thats over exaturated(not good at spelling). so yea. but if this wants to be carried on i guess i can play along. :/

so i watched the vid. from a staff perspective it looks wrong i admit, but due to staff not being on at all last night. the player base had to be dealing with all the crazy shit I or others who had to indure. i'm not blaming you guys cuz it gets tiring dealing with peoples reports in game, but react to how you see fit on this report and let me know the type punishment i could get and i will accept it. thank you for your time gents... :)

Last edited:

Dimitri Solvak

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Clutch Master I also want to add for the metagaming. I just recently joined the monolith VC #1 and there was an ongoing admin sit with Aspect and Kyle Vanhorn.. In this sit Kyle Vanhorn was screensharing a clip, in the clip you can see Kyle Vanhorn is handcuffed currently being dragged into the PD, Then you see Kyle Vanhorn open his steam overlay and it showed a already open chat between Griddyhitter and Kyle Vanhorn, Multiple messaged already sent and he started to type something out .. Once the Mod ( Aspect ) saw Kyle Vanhorn typing to griddy in the steam overlay he then questioned Vanhorn if it was metagaming which he quickly replied no and then closed the clip. after he had closed the clip he was requested to reopen it and show what was being typed to grittyhitter. Vanhorn said he had already deleted the clip and refused to show what had been typed. I just wanted to add this because I mentioned there was Metagaming in the original report and this also adds to it.. if he was metagaming with one other person who is a cop. I doubt he is not doing it with others such as Captain Yang.
Proof ( Aspect )
My friend also has a clip of the Audio between Aspect and Vanhorn after he was confronted for metagaming with griddyhitter ( If Needed )

Last edited:

RandalPeter

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Clutch Master I also want to add for the metagaming. I just recently joined the monolith VC #1 and there was an ongoing admin sit with Aspect and Kyle Vanhorn.. In this sit Kyle Vanhorn was screensharing a clip, in the clip you can see Kyle Vanhorn is handcuffed currently being dragged into the PD, Then you see Kyle Vanhorn open his steam overlay and it showed a already open chat between Griddyhitter and Kyle Vanhorn, Multiple messaged already sent and he started to type something out .. Once the Mod ( Aspect ) saw Kyle Vanhorn typing to griddy in the steam overlay he then questioned Vanhorn if it was metagaming which he quickly replied no and then closed the clip. after he had closed the clip he was requested to reopen it and show what was being typed to grittyhitter. Vanhorn said he had already deleted the clip and refused to show what had been typed. I just wanted to add this because I mentioned there was Metagaming in the original report and this also adds to it.. if he was metagaming with one other person who is a cop. I doubt he is not doing it with others such as Captain Yang.
Proof ( Aspect )
My friend also has a clip of the Audio between Aspect and Vanhorn after he was confronted for metagaming with griddyhitter
literally talking about a whole other thing thats not related to this specific report.

Dimitri Solvak

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

It is related because it this report I also reported for metagaming and with this proof is shows that you are capable of doing so

Dimitri Solvak

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I also want to add some content on top of this report because it has to do with some of the same subjects... Here are a few videos of Griddyhitter247 RDMing me and then attempted to RDM my friend and I. Sorry if the video is a bit awful when I tried to clip it the first time it was all corrupted due to Nvidia so I had to go into demos and find these exact moments, You will see a trade window open on the video and in the demo I was unable to close it but you can still clearly see everything that happens.
So in the first video my friend and I were trying to sneak into the apartment and before a raid was even initiated Griddyhitter247 clearly RDM's while my gun was unequipped . There was no initiation of a raid at all so it gave him no right to shoot me.
The second video is around 10 minutes after I was RDMed by Griddyhitter247 where you can see Griddyhitter247 as the driver completely fail driving, ramming into our car and breaking NLR without KOS what so ever after he got infront of our car he soon hopped out of his car and starting attempting to RDM my friend and I which he then unsuccessful in doing so. You can distinctly see in this video Griddyhitter247 had been player targeting us as well. I just wanted to add this on to the report because it also proof of player targeting my friend and I on 2 separate occasions
Witness: Flatline.exe ( Steam ) - Bob Handman ( RP )
Time: 4:45 AM
RDM, Attempted RDM x2 , Player Targeting x2,Fail Driving, NLR.
https://streamable.com/srn7sa - Video #1 - RDM
https://streamable.com/gfik1e - Video #2 - Attempted RDM x2, Player Targeting x2, NLR, Fail Driving

Last edited:

Dimitri Solvak

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Also to add onto the RDM clips above, there is a a Forum report I am in titled (big report) Randal openly admits to RDMing as a detective on Wednesday 11:19 PM Randal admitted what he had done was wrong and he should not have done it.. Which the incident above it had happened at Friday 4:45 AM which shows him RDM x1 and Attempted RDM x2 which is after he had already admitted to RDMing knowing it was wrong. in this text he says it wont happen again but it obviously lies to a staff member here and Cleary this happened again. showing distinctive evidence he has not learned from his actions in the past and he is ill-equipped to be able to arm firearms in monolith if he will going around RDMing like this. Thanks for listening..|
Lying to staff x1
Griddhitter.PNG

Dimitri Solvak

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Lasty I suspect Griddyhitter247 of using External 3rd party devices to gain an advantage over other players in Monolith.
In these 2 clips they make Griddyhitter247 look very suspicious, In the 1st clip you see Griddyhitter247 had already been looking over the balcony which he had no reason to do so because my friend and I had made no noises before the altercation .. And in the 2nd clip my friend Flatline.exe was able to get into the small corner before Griddyhitter247 had looked over the balcony meaning Griddyhitter247 would have have had no idea he was there yet still jumps down onto the car looking directly at Flatline.exe trying to prefire Flatline.exe. I dont know if this is not clear suspicion of external 3rd party devices but I wanted to add it just incase.
https://streamable.com/srn7sa ( Video #1 Looking over balcony )
https://streamable.com/vj1hll ( Video #2 Prefiring my friend after jumping off balcony )
Not to mention Griddhitter247 also has a game ban on steam from 56 days ago showing he is capable of attaining external 3rd party devices..
Use of 3rd party devices, Attempted RDM
1657885029560.png

Last edited:

RandalPeter

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Also to add onto the RDM clips above, there is a a Forum report I am in titled (big report) Randal openly admits to RDMing as a detective on Wednesday 11:19 PM Randal admitted what he had done was wrong and he should not have done it.. Which the incident above it had happened at Friday 4:45 AM which shows him RDM x1 and Attempted RDM x2 which is after he had already admitted to RDMing knowing it was wrong. in this text he says it wont happen again but it obviously lies to a staff member here and Cleary this happened again. showing distinctive evidence he has not learned from his actions in the past and he is ill-equipped to be able to arm firearms in monolith if he will going around RDMing like this. Thanks for listening..|
Lying to staff x1
View attachment 14842
oh damn sorry didnt know you were admin im sorry. plz forgive

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This is a huge report so we will take it one step at a time (more information is needed as well before punishments are issued).

Verdict 1:

Rule NumberRuleAccusedVerdict
0Unauthorized Corruption@RandalPeter, @horndogsforyouUnder Review
0False Tasing / False Batoning@RandalPeterUnder Review
0Metagaming - Taking OOC to IC or vice-versa. Example: Bob would be walking down the street as he’d see a citizen who is an undercover cop. However, he uses the scoreboard to know he’s an undercover cop and avoids him based on using information not known to the character.@RandalPeter, @horndogsforyou,
@thekylevanhorn
Currently Inconclusive;
Proof ( Aspect )
My friend also has a clip of the Audio between Aspect and Vanhorn after he was confronted for metagaming with griddyhitter ( If Needed )

@Aspect needed for confirmation
1.7Any form of hacking, abusing or exploiting to gain an advantage over other players is not allowed. Report accidental exploitation to the respective staff members immediately and refrain from using and sharing those.@RandalPeterUnder Review; @Thegamingshain

For the unauthorized corruption, @RandalPeter & @horndogsforyou : At 1:20 in this clip, I can hear you guys talking about @Dimitri Solvak "pulling his cord", can you please elaborate on this?

For now, I need more info to conclude all of the reported rulebreaks, so I am requesting those involved (and tagged) to please elaborate on said questions I have asked. Thanks.

Aspect

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Adding on to the part that I was tagged about, i was in a discord call with Kyle and he was showing me a video about a report he made and in the video I saw him texting randal via steam. However I didn't get the chance to see what they were texting eachother about and cannot confirm whether or not it was meta gaming. He deleted the video after he showed me the clip.

Dimitri Solvak

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

At 1:20 in this clip, I can hear you guys talking about @Dimitri Solvak "pulling his cord", can you please elaborate on this?
That person you hear in this clip at 1:20 was Flatline.exe talking to Randal about him "pulling his cord" Everytime we would kill Randal or put Randal on a 4 minute he would mysteriously leave the server without getting banned and join back in without having to wait the 4 minute timer.. Could possibly be LTAP

thekylevanhorn

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Adding on to the part that I was tagged about, i was in a discord call with Kyle and he was showing me a video about a report he made and in the video I saw him texting randal via steam. However I didn't get the chance to see what they were texting eachother about and cannot confirm whether or not it was meta gaming. He deleted the video after he showed me the clip.
I deleted like 6 videos aspect. So I didnt delete any video on purpose. Two of the videos I had were each 24 hours long bc i forgot to shut off obs. What was said to Randal was that I was going to be going to a sit bc I got tazer abused by a cop. That is OOC info. No cops name was said there for KOS could not be applied and I was just letting him know it was going to be delt with by the Gods. We were both on the same radio frequency.

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Verdict 2:

Due to lack of response from those reported, I have come to a conclusion:

Rule NumberRuleAccusedVerdict
0Unauthorized Corruption@RandalPeter, @horndogsforyou2 Warning Points
0False Tasing / False Batoning@RandalPeter1 Warning Point
0Metagaming - Taking OOC to IC or vice-versa. Example: Bob would be walking down the street as he’d see a citizen who is an undercover cop. However, he uses the scoreboard to know he’s an undercover cop and avoids him based on using information not known to the character.@RandalPeter, @horndogsforyou,
@thekylevanhorn
Inconclusive
1.7Any form of hacking, abusing or exploiting to gain an advantage over other players is not allowed. Report accidental exploitation to the respective staff members immediately and refrain from using and sharing those.@RandalPeterPermanently banned for usage of 3rd party software.

Sorry for the wait, any questions about their punishment/verdict can be resolved by dming me.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.