Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: TR1STAN
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:98220472
Your Character Name: Jacques Webster

Target Steam Name: Randino
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:420383074
Target Character Name (if known): N/A - Not Sure

Request Reason: Random Death Match - As shown in the clip, I am sitting there idling till they start shooting and I move back. I was observing the whole time - for whatever reason Randino decided it was appropriate to come up and headshot me. Super excessive - not sure why he did this. Looking forward to his response.
When did the situation occur?: 04/16/2023 - 03:17 AM
Your evidence to support your claim: Video media linked here.

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A - Marwan was able to provide me his Steam ID so you guys didn't have to dig for it.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes, absolutely.

Skante Warrior

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I would like to say that your friend with the steam name Cristian shot at us with a pistol as you can see him shooting with a glock 17 so we were shooting back which you are in the same org and on the same freq but the map is so dark I thought you had a gun in your hand I'm legally blind so it is hard for me to see sometimes

TristanSpicery

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I would like to say that your friend with the steam name Cristian shot at us with a pistol as you can see him shooting with a glock 17 so we were shooting back which you are in the same org and on the same freq but the map is so dark I thought you had a gun in your hand I'm legally blind so it is hard for me to see sometimes
Hey Randino ,

I had no connection to that shooting - not even sure why you were shooting up the crowd. That being said, I am not in the same organization as him at this point in time. Although, that has no connection to this incident. Frequency wise sure I was on his radio along with Jeff Maine, but you didn't shoot Jeff. Poe Kung's actions are his own - not mine. For the record he wasn't shooting first originally when you guys opened fire. Just because he shoots at you doesn't mean I am inheriting the same action. You got to get better with that trigger discipline. Map being dark isn't an excuse. Seems to me that was pretty intentional - you were messing with me all night.

Alezx

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I think this could’ve been avoided if a person on your radio didn’t shoot at us first with a pistol. I find it hard to think it was rdm due to you rolling with those guys all evening and talking shit at hostpital. But whatever what do I know.

Skante Warrior

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey Randino ,

I had no connection to that shooting - not even sure why you were shooting up the crowd. That being said, I am not in the same organization as him at this point in time. Although, that has no connection to this incident. Frequency wise sure I was on his radio along with Jeff Maine, but you didn't shoot Jeff. Poe Kung's actions are his own - not mine. For the record he wasn't shooting first originally when you guys opened fire. Just because he shoots at you doesn't mean I am inheriting the same action. You got to get better with that trigger discipline. Map being dark isn't an excuse. Seems to me that was pretty intentional - you were messing with me all night.
I didn't see Jeff or saw him have a camera that I thought was a class 3 but you were in fact talking shit to us at hospital with the person who shot at us so I assumed you were with them my bad

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked for review

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Good Afternoon,

After reviewing the evidence I have came to the conclusion that @Skante Warrior did RDM @TristanSpicery, and he will be receiving two warning points for RDM. If you lost anything you are free to make a refund request pinging me as evidence. Thank you for your report and have a great rest of your day!

Player Report: Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.