Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: blackrussianbakkwoods
Your SteamID: 76561198250716986
Your Character Name: jackie wong

Target Steam Name: N/a
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39412833
Target Character Name (if known): n/a org is soparnos pretty sure these kids have been stalking me and keep purposefully mugging me and killing me in green zones and at npcs (mugged me inside of bank when i sneak robbed it solo, different situation)

Request Reason: random death match and mugging at npc giving me a literal second to respond , also need my coke supplies refunded it was pointless they killed me they cant even use it lmao
When did the situation occur?: around 5:20 am
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: n/a
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: y

Last edited:

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review. Please update your original post to include the target steam id (STEAM_0:1:39412833).

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

As far as I can tell francescoundalex does not have a forums account. He will be given 24 hours to respond anyways, just in case he does and I missed or if he chooses to make an account. If he does not reply within 24 hours this will be processed without his input.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

As there has been no response from the reported party, this PR will proceed without their input.
I find francescoundalex to be guilty of RDM through fail mugging. The mug was initiated practically right next to the contraband NPC, and you were given practically no time to respond to the mugger. They will be granted 1 Warning Point.

I additionally authorize a refund request for: 2x Lockpicks, a dirty cooking pot, 11x Drafting buckets, and 11x Sulferic Acid.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.