Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguel Salazar

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

i have been told that once you are banned your warnings reset.
i have recently been banned and since not got 4 or even 3 warning points yet today smalley gave me one warning and it said i exceeded the limit? i have also before had friends and a personal encounter of being randomly banned for exceeding the warning limit.

----

Happened again today got 1 warning and was banned after the same thing happening last night.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 902

Your warning points are not told to you and you can get alot for one rulebreak therefore that may be why you exceeded the limit.

Lava_Master

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

i have been told that once you are banned your warnings reset.
i have recently been banned and since not got 4 or even 3 warning points yet today smalley gave me one warning and it said i exceeded the limit? i have also before had friends and a personal encounter of being randomly banned for exceeding the warning limit.

----

Happened again today got 1 warning and was banned after the same thing happening last night.
Why is this in technical support? Has noting to do with technical issues

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Why is this in technical support? Has noting to do with technical issues

Technical issues could be just help in general. He clearly was asking for some help as he thought that the warning points he received were something like a bug. Although I highly doubt that @Ace Smirnoff , you received the max limit yet again if you got banned.

Miguel Salazar

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

well i was in 1 sit and got 1 warning that i know off but yet i still exceeded after a ban the previous night

Status
Not open for further replies.