Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Format:

In-Game Name - Bruce Smith
Steam Name- GuiltyPie
SteamID- STEAM_0:0:175172241

Date and time of loss- 3/7/2018 2:02 PM
What happened - I had just saved up for all the equipment for LSD and I got the green powder done and put it in the mini fridge while crafting some furniture in Griff 325 Apt. 6. I put down the adventure roll when the flask was at about 75% then everything in my apartment disappeared. This was the first time I had an issue like this and instantly made a report it took about 25 minutes until an admin came to tell me it didn't fall into the floor or go up on the roof. He told me I should make a refund request and have video proof(which I assumed I didn't need since there's logs and I thought they would take care of it). I used nvidea shadowplay but that only records the past 7 minutes and it took 25 minutes for an admin to come to tell me I needed proof.

What do you need a refund on - a mini fridge, flask, green powder, purple liquid, adventure roll, and a crafting bench

GuiltyPie

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

about 4 mins after loosing everything, since that is how far my shadow-play went for recording

ELIASS

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, unfortunately you do not meet the criteria we have been provided to accept refund requests. If you feel like this was an error, please contact a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

sorry to say but This is iinsufficient evidence; also i talked to the staff member that took your report and unfortunately he didnt check the logs

Status
Not open for further replies.