Laquesha Brown

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: A Eggcorn
Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Laquesha Brown

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Randy Bobandie

Reason for Report: We got arrested and all the jail doors where open and someone called for a staff member. As soon as where about to walk out he physguns me and locks the main gate and tells us to stay in our cells. His reason for it was "in real life they wouldnt be open". There are corrupt cops irl who could do this easily.
Time of Occurrence:
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: Rico Nardelli, Jeffery Jones, @Hazza

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

There are corrupt cops irl who could do this easily.
Except in the game the cops are not allowed to be corrupt without staff permission. No staff have permitted the cops to be corrupt so they broke a rule by unlocking everything. This means they should be locked in the first place.
I see no issue here, especially since you were let out of the cells in the end anyway so I don't see the purpose of this.

Laquesha Brown

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

but I mean you tell us not to stop rp because of a rules break why do you guys do it?

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

We tell you to make a report, and continue RP until the staff member arrives. Now in this case Randy was the staff member arriving so what you're saying doesn't really apply to this situation.

Laquesha Brown

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Randy was there for a totally unrelated situation and should of let us leave without stopping our roleplay and at the very least talked to us later. Hazza said the same thing.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

should of let us leave without stopping our roleplay
But as a staff member he is supposed to step in if there is a rule break, which is what he did.

I still see no abuse here.

Locked and denied.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.