FosterGecko

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hello my friends, today is the start of something different. Today I introduce you to a little something I call

RazorBite

We are your one stop shop...well, actually, we don't stop now do we?
RazorBite is a small, somewhat exclusive group of the fastest, most wheel-worthy drivers in the state. Based in Paralake currently, we have racing tournaments every so often, stay tuned to this thread to see exactly when we compete.

Our rules for the races are as follows:

• It is curently free to enter, but will soon change to be a somewhat small entry fee. Since this is undetermined as to how much this will be, it is currently free, and the first place, second place, and third place prizes will be funded by the owner and co owners of the org (Isaac and FosterGecko)
  • Dirty racing is allowed TO AN EXTENT. Any excessive pit manuevers, brake checks, and other ways of dirty racing will result in a disqualifaction from said race and the racer will not be refunded
  • First, second and third place prizes will be awarded prizes respectively. For first, you can expect a much larger prize than second, and third will not get very much at all.
  • Winners will be determined by a camera positioned at the finish line
  • We are not immune to police. Should any racer get a tail, it is their decision wether or not to finish the race or abandon it to attempt to lose the tail. Should you finish the race with a police car chasing you, lose the tail before you even think about attempting to claim your prize. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY TICKETS, ARRESTS, OR OTHERWISE PUNITIVE ACTIONS FROM THE POLICE OR ANY THIRD PARTY.
  • There will be certain races for specific classes, in addition to engine spec races and "anything is allowed" races.
I apologize for the long list of rules, but we need to make this clear: any breakage of the rules will result in anything from a race disqualification to a kick from RazorBite.

Current Leaders of RazorBite

Isaac Vanfudley
Foster Goliath

If you wouls like to apply for a racer position, post a thread reply here and we will arrange an appointment to determine your driving skills and which category you will be classified into
"If it's not fun, don't do it."

-Foster Goliath

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Very cool org I hope all goes well!

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, I am interested in applying for your organization. I am heavily interested in cars and have raced a fair amount of times in rockford.

Makhi Freeman

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hello my friends, today is the start of something different. Today I introduce you to a little something I call

RazorBite

We are your one stop shop...well, actually, we don't stop now do we?
RazorBite is a small, somewhat exclusive group of the fastest, most wheel-worthy drivers in the state. Based in Paralake currently, we have racing tournaments every so often, stay tuned to this thread to see exactly when we compete.

Our rules for the races are as follows:

• It is curently free to enter, but will soon change to be a somewhat small entry fee. Since this is undetermined as to how much this will be, it is currently free, and the first place, second place, and third place prizes will be funded by the owner and co owners of the org (Isaac and FosterGecko)
  • Dirty racing is allowed TO AN EXTENT. Any excessive pit manuevers, brake checks, and other ways of dirty racing will result in a disqualifaction from said race and the racer will not be refunded
  • First, second and third place prizes will be awarded prizes respectively. For first, you can expect a much larger prize than second, and third will not get very much at all.
  • Winners will be determined by a camera positioned at the finish line
  • We are not immune to police. Should any racer get a tail, it is their decision wether or not to finish the race or abandon it to attempt to lose the tail. Should you finish the race with a police car chasing you, lose the tail before you even think about attempting to claim your prize. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY TICKETS, ARRESTS, OR OTHERWISE PUNITIVE ACTIONS FROM THE POLICE OR ANY THIRD PARTY.
  • There will be certain races for specific classes, in addition to engine spec races and "anything is allowed" races.
I apologize for the long list of rules, but we need to make this clear: any breakage of the rules will result in anything from a race disqualification to a kick from RazorBite.

Current Leaders of RazorBite

Isaac Vanfudley
Foster Goliath

If you wouls like to apply for a racer position, post a thread reply here and we will arrange an appointment to determine your driving skills and which category you will be classified into
"If it's not fun, don't do it."

-Foster Goliath
GS9 would like to request an alliance

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Good luck with the org!

FosterGecko

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, I am interested in applying for your organization. I am heavily interested in cars and have raced a fair amount of times in rockford.
Sure thing, meet message me on the monotablet when you would like to talk

Reactions: Ali