Your Steam Name:True Religion
Your Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198154408789/
Your Character Name: Truey Escobar

Ban Length: 5days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Space Cowboy

Ban Reason: Fail RP
Time of Occurrence: 8:20pm
Relevant Evidence:
I was RDA, I was by the beach then 2 officers come up to me and arrest me then ask me to drop my Glock 18. I didn't have my gun out nor did I shoot or kill anyone. They called the admin and said I have a bad record in this server. The admin banned me for 3 days then unbanned me and banned me again for 5 since he didn't like the number 3. I think this is injustice. :c

Thank you for you time - Marco aka Truey

Additional members involved/witnessing: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198181843490 He was there when I got arrest. He was VDM shortly by the cops.

Last edited:

TRUEひ RELIGIONツ

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:True Religion
Your Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198154408789/
Your Character Name: Truey Escobar

Ban Length: 5days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Space Cowboy

Ban Reason: Fail RP
Time of Occurrence: 8:20pm
Relevant Evidence:
I was RDA, I was by the beach then 2 officers come up to me and arrest me then ask me to drop my Glock 18. I didn't have my gun out nor did I shoot or kill anyone. They called the admin and said I have a bad record in this server. The admin banned me for 3 days then unbanned me and banned me again for 5 since he didn't like the number 3. I think this is injustice. :c

Thank you for you time - Marco aka Truey

Additional members involved/witnessing: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198181843490 He was there when I got arrest. He was VDM shortly by the cops.

[0] Terminology
  • RDA - Random Arrest - The process of arresting people without valid In-Character reasons.
  • VDM - Vehicle Deathmatch - The process of killing people without valid In-Character reasons - just with a vehicle.

Space Cowboy

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

TRUEひ RELIGIONツ

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

@TRUEひ RELIGIONツ state the reason of ban so i can remember who you are.
Hey, I was the guy that was RDM when I pulled my glock 18 out after you said to drop it. The cops said I had a bad history in the server. I have no idea how he has that information. I would like to know if admins are giving information like that to everyone? The cops stated that I was “evading arrest”, but I was running to a NPC. He hand cuffed me then checked me when I was standing by the beach afk on my tablet texting a taxi. After running to the NPC. I hope you remember. I refused to give the glock 18 because it was an illegal search.I hope you can unbanned me for this unjustified action the cops did to me. At the end the cop killed me and took my gun gg. I don’t think that’s how cops are in real life but only thing I can say is #blacklivesmatter hope you unbanned me. Peace ♥️

FYI I was banned for 3days at first, it’s stated Fail RP, and breaking rules in sit. But I was rdm in a sit. The cops are over powered,admins always on their side. Anyway, then you unbanned me I came back to say sorry because you are a admin. I was instantly banned and the reason was “banned”. I got 5 days. Idk why you did that :/. But I hope you can get me unbanned I love monolith server I got 6 friends their :c ♥️ Bye

One more thing. I was RDM with my glock 18 you was their I didn’t shot the cop. I lost that gun it was brand new and expensive. I hope I get a refund.

Last edited:

Space Cowboy

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@TRUEひ RELIGIONツ oh yeah i remember now, you forgot to the part where half way through the sit you pulled out the weapon you were being arrested for and shot both officers, while the sit was still going you attempted to RDM the one who reported you. i unbanned and extended your ban time because higher ups informed me you had a history of breaking rules, and doing things like this during sits. sorry but it will stay as intended. DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.