Tdog

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Tdog
Your Steam ID:76561198358232451
Your Character Name:Tyler Mayes

Ban Length: two days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):mad:ArcticSalad#0895

Ban Reason: rdm
Time of Occurrence: idk i just got on and said i was ban
Relevant Evidence: guy rdm me and maybe he ban me by mistake, i want this ban appealed because i have only been ban once ever and there is no reason to ban that i know of. :)
Additional members involved/witnessing: no

Last edited:

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Put some reason into this ban appeal, why would it even be considered if you just slapped 6 words on this.

@ArcticSalad

ArcticSalad

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hi there @Tdog,
I hope you are doing well this evening! I am currently at work and thus I will get back to you with the details resulting in your ban within the next couple of hours.

Thanks,
ArcticSalad

Tdog

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hi there @Tdog,
I hope you are doing well this evening! I am currently at work and thus I will get back to you with the details resulting in your ban within the next couple of hours.

Thanks,
ArcticSalad
hey thank you getting back with me dm me on discord when you are ready pls

ArcticSalad

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Tdog,
Thank you for your patience. I issued a ban on you yesterday evening after a report was filed against you. You, as a police officer, had shot and killed a fellow SWAT officer over what seemed to be a bit of a conflict between the two of you. You then left the server a little while later before I could talk to you about it and issue a punishment. Under no circumstance should you intentionally kill a fellow member of the police department. If there was a situation going on between the two of you that was getting out of hand, it would be better to speak to the police chief or contact a staff member if deemed necessary rather then take it into your own hands.

Please explain the circumstances and why you decided to kill a fellow officer as well as why you should be unbanned. From there, I will make my decision regarding your appeal.

Sincerely,
ArcticSalad

ArcticSalad

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I have decided to accept your appeal and you will be unbanned.

Enjoy your night,
ArcticSalad

Status
Not open for further replies.