Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

parkerx

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

This report is under review.

However, I would like to point out that your current evidence is invalidated because it does not contain all audio input.
8. Any evidence that has your audio-input (your microphone) muted and not recorded will automatically be invalidated and not be used for a final verdict. All audio sources need to be recorded to use a video as valid evidence.

I would also like to point out that the information of the player who killed you is inaccurate. I will correct it for you.

CarloDellucci

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

We mugged the bus driver, then as i was walking away a cop with the sirens already on pulled up, so me and my boys started firing on him then the police officers.

RobertoP

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

It was me saying, "I dropped the money." And "I did !drop 7000". Everyone in his party rolled out besides this gentleman. You can see from the last voice chat on my end and him staying to shoot.

parkerx

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@CarloDellucci Your reply doesn't explain why you killed him. Not that the video can be taken as evidence, but the recording goes 20 seconds past his death and there are no gunshots or sirens. Maybe SereneKiller had VCMod disabled and that could explain sirens. But again, the video will not be considered in the handling of this report.

If SereneKiller had his hands up (shown in logs), and he dropped the money (also shown in logs), why was he killed?

CarloDellucci

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

to be honest we all thought he 100% snitched while we were chasing him so therefore we thought it was okay to kill him. If this is considered RDM then I won't argue, sorry to parkerx

parkerx

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@CarloDellucci I'm going to consider this RDM. You need to be absolutely sure that the reason you're killing another player is valid; you should have witnessed or had a very good reason to believe that he snitched. You will be issued a warning point for RDM.

I can understand this being a mistake, that's why I'm issuing you a punishment on the lighter side. I urge you to read the rules and ask me or another member of staff for clarification on anything that you may not understand.
Thank you for your time.

As for you, @RobertoP, I cannot authorize a refund on the money you lost due to the mugging, because it was valid up until the RDM. I apologize for this and I also thank you for your time.

Report handled.

Status
Not open for further replies.