Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Runner_11[SAC]
Your SteamID: 76561197971758401
Your Character Name: Tony Smalls

Target Steam Name: Ickolas Jeremy Jones III
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:551790867
Target Character Name (if known): Ick Jones

Request Reason: Unlawful search, Murder of fellow officer, Civilian intimidation and misuse of firearm
When did the situation occur?: 4-24-23 around 10 pm
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing:

ChasingOctane

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board

Years of Mono

LV

@deeznuts69 You have 24 hours to respond to this report. If you fail to respond within 24 hours, it will be handled without your input.

deeznuts69

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I was tryna do a bit with this dude and ur social reject ass was meat riding the fuck out of me the whole time. Get a life and stop complaining about 2 friends playing the game together and u won’t get a bullet in your head next time. Nothing I was doing concerned you that whole time until I shot you and it was because you wouldn’t leave us alone after like 2 straight minutes of being a dick.

deeznuts69

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

You also cut out the part where I explained to you it was a bit between me and the other guy.

deeznuts69

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

You also cut out the part where I explained to you it was a bit between me and the other guy.
And you made the report like 2 days after it happened which means it can’t matter that much to you.

ChasingOctane

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board

Years of Mono

LV

I was tryna do a bit with this dude and ur social reject ass was meat riding the fuck out of me the whole time. Get a life and stop complaining about 2 friends playing the game together and u won’t get a bullet in your head next time. Nothing I was doing concerned you that whole time until I shot you and it was because you wouldn’t leave us alone after like 2 straight minutes of being a dick.
Be respectful.

ChasingOctane

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board

Years of Mono

LV

He wasn't being respectful by minding other people's business and acting like he's involved in every situation.
He was being professional. Just as you should be. Not only did you murder a superior ranking officer in cold blood, you infringed on the fourth amendment.

deeznuts69

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

He was being professional. Just as you should be. Not only did yu murder a superior ranking officer in cold blood, you infringed on the fourth amendment.I
Like I said I was doing a bit with the homie so nothing about the fourth amendment applies to the situation at all. I told him to leave and he didn't leave. When I told the person who I shot that it was a bit. (the part of the clip he cut off) He should have realized "hm maybe I shouldn't' be in everyone else's asshole the whole time I'm playing the server." (which he didn't do) instead, he made a report about it 2-3 days later which I still don't understand. If it is such a huge deal to him why wait so long. Also there is nothing about gmod nor your server that screams professional to me. It is a dying cashgrab that can't keep a player base. If you want people to actually have fun on your server maybe you and your staff team should switch up how they view everything. It is my fault for shooting the guy but why can't he just fuck off.

Trooper C. Winters

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked - Until further review

ChasingOctane

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board

Years of Mono

LV

I am finding @deeznuts69 Guilty of the following infractions:

1. Conduct unbecoming of a Law Enforcement Officer.
  2. Excessive/Unauthorized use of deadly force.
  3. Murder of a fellow LEO.
  4. Murder of a superior.
  5. Gross negligent misconduct.
Your actions were UNACCEPTABLE. There is no excuse for the way you treated a fellow officer in the video show, and in this report. Learn to have respect for your brethren. Learn to have a bit respect in general.

You have 4 negative notes in less than two weeks. Three of which involve you being police.
I will be issuing you a 7 day Police Blacklist.

I recommend you read the Monolith State Law Enforcement Manual (SOP) to prevent further violations.

You will receive a total of 5 severity points on your police record from this ruling.
This ruling is final.

At any point during your punishment you may appeal this ruling.

If you have any questions about this ruling or anything PD related, please feel free to send me a message and I will get back to you when I can. DerpDeGames#1961

Regards,
James Winters, MPD Supervisory Committee

Last edited: