Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: ARMADA STRIKE
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:578581467
Your Character Name: John Smith

Target Steam Name: Eazy-E
Target SteamID: 76561198190992146
Target Character Name (if known): Eric Grice

Request Reason: Bro killed me for no reason after he had held me under water for me to die and i went back because i didnt die there i died in the water the house could have been mine for all they know and the whole pd was being corrupt after this player targeting they literally pull my friend over for blocking the flow of traffic and trying to arrest us for being at hospital
When did the situation occur?: idk
Your evidence to support your claim: Evidence of corruption and Evidence of RDM

Additional members involved/witnessing: Ret Sellic
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

Eazy-E

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Greetings,

This player report is extremely baffling as I cannot see a reason as to why you are reporting me.

Here are my explanations to your "claims": I am not the officer who pulled you over. A traffic stop is not an act of corruption. When staff reviews the video for this report, I request player points be issued for failrp reference fleeing a traffic stop.

As for the supposed "RDM", you were code red. You clearly cut out in your "video" when you attempted to run over an officer minutes earlier.

Also, can you have a friend peer review your posts because it was very hard to understand. If you want, send me stuff you wanna post, and I'll correct it for you.

Please close this report.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

@Eric Grice I understand where you are coming from, but at the same time if someone is code red you should aim to take out their tires. In the video it appears that you were shooting to kill him by shooting towards the windows, which isn't allowed. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and you will only be receiving a verbal warning today.

Player Report: Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.