Request Reason: They broke fearrp and rdm
When did the situation occur?: 12:30 AM CST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Nuggie

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Not to intervene with this report but I was spectating this situation, and as a note you can always use !report in game to report a rule break when staff are on. But rule 2.4.2 says (FearRP applies when you are exposed to at least two or more held (actively held, not in holster/on back) weapons, whereof at least one is directly pointed at you / off safety.)
As you only had a taser fearRp didn’t come in to play, furthermore rule 2.2.8 allows player to kill cops if they are attempting to arrest them or their org.
It all was in line with the rules from what I saw.

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

First off Nuggies is correct. There is no FearRP broken here in these videos. You have to have two police aiming a weapon to apply FearRP.

Secondly, I will either need more videos for the context of the RDM. To be fair yes, they should not have been messing with your car at the hospital. Although, you did aim a taser at him implying you are going to arrest him/detain him. This does allow kos from radio members, org members, etc.

The associated player does not seem to have a forum account, and the other steamID provided is invalid. Although they will still be given 24-hours to provide their input otherwise the rest of the report will be handled without it.

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

According to this specific rule, as stated below:

1. You may not kill a Law Enforcement Officer unless you have a valid roleplay reason to do so. These could include, but are not limited to, visibly carrying illegal weapons or visibly performing an illegal activity. These reasons depend on the context. If police are attempting to initiate an arrest on you while you are carrying hidden illegal items in your inventory, that is a valid reason to kill them.

If police are attempting to initiate an arrest on you while you are carrying hidden illegal items in your inventory, that is a valid reason to kill them. You did technically attempt to initiate an arrest by pulling out your taser. Therefore I do not believe this to be RDM, but I do believe the reported party's intention was in-fact, cop-baiting. Although you did the correct thing, you did pull out a taser in which they had illegal items on their person, validating them shooting and killing you.

This is in fact, a very minor instance of cop-baiting, but I still see it as such. They had no reason to be pushing your car, other than in my opinion to aggravate and have an attempted arrest performed.

As for the FEARRP, again it is not valid in this evidence provided considering you must have TWO Law Enforcement Officers present.

Player Report Partially Accepted.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.