Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: CoNnEcT
Your Steam ID: 76561198056784623
Your Character Name: Nick Murphy

Target Steam Name: ardiemmer and Frosty
Target SteamID: 76561198403193969 and 76561198069807066
Target Character Name (if known): Nikolai Kalashnikov and Vladimir Kalashnikov

Request reason: basically i was based in R8 and i was minding my own business, i left the base and went towards the locker to store the lsd and grab some seeds and stuff to craft, thats when 1 of them just started spraying, before i continue sadly i lost the recording because i use the shadow play and for some reason it decided to break now but after i got killed(i am placing this right away i broke NLR because i returned less then 10 min) but i was not gonna let a guy steal all my stuff but sadly it was to late for most of stuff, after i died, my friend lester happened to log in into the server and drove me back to r8 and that is when nikolai started shooting again, but this time thankfully i had my gun out and i was prepared, i gunned him down with help of lester, after that i went into my house and it was no surprise that the front door was unlocked(lockpicked) and my fridge and everything was gone, after that we went into R10 and that is when vladimir came on the street running towards the house with a gun out and started shooting at me on balcony and after that we gunned him down, then i went back to r8, when i reached the front door then i heard shots and saw lester get gunned down at premium locker, so i went there and gunned down nikolai, after that i was prepared to leave(it hasnt passed even 1 minute because i just picked the stuff) and i see vladimir come back running so i shot him because didnt know if he was armed or not but also he broke NLR and judging by his friend nikolai, i was expecting for vladimir to be armed as well but he wasnt and after he got gunned down he type in chat that he went back for the car and asked why did i shot him, sadly i dont have any proof or video evidence of them breaking nlr but there are server logs that you can check and youll see that both of them went back because we killed both of them twice so hopefully they will receive a punishment because i believe they waited on purpose when there are no admins just to gun me down and they expected that i am not recording. sadly my shadow play decided to break after i saved the recording(the video you see) and was not working anymore but like i said and sorry for repeating my self, but you can check server logs and youll see.
also whoever handles this case, do i need to make a refund request on forum thread or can i get a refund here because like you can see from the video i lost couple of stuff-
When did the situation occur?: it was 13:16(looking at video that is 1:16 pm) that is my time, but basicly its about 50 minutes before i created this report.
Your evidence to support your claim: here are also some screenshots of their bodies to prove that they returned and also props in the house floating and are used for defense: https://postimg.cc/image/ker7zb60b/ , https://postimg.cc/image/cyrydial7/ , https://postimg.cc/image/sx0o3mpdn/ , https://postimg.cc/image/gidw39vaj/ , here is the video and my inventory just to show you what i had:
Additional members involved/witnessing: Lester Pasovski @Pester

Reactions: MRC

Antonio

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

how am i even in this you killed me twice and the first time i seen u in my base the second u rdmed me while i was going to get my car LOL

CoNnEcT

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

first time you came with a car to premium locker and pulled a gun, you saw me on balcony and started shooting me. that was the first time i killed you and the logs will show that you shot first because you hit me multiple times before i even started firing back at you, then you came back on foot less then 10 minute(so NLR) and thats when i gunned you down and like i said before, logs will show exact time. of everything.

Lester

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

how am i even in this you killed me twice and the first time i seen u in my base the second u rdmed me while i was going to get my car LOL
forgot to mention when you took out your gun and started shooting us when we weren't doing shit to you?

nikolaiAK47

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

First of all , you claim that your shadow play "broke" but in reality you just cut out the part where you started shooting at us from your base first, which is why you see me on the balcony waiting for you to come out so if anything you initiated this first. Secondly , you broke NLR lol , you literally admit to it in your post as well, so kudos to you on that. As to Vladimir, the only reason he's apart of this is because your trigger-happy self rdmed an unarmed man point blank. So all in all, you're in violation of several of pretty serious rules and you make the report on US and have the audacity to ask for a refund request ? How does that make you look lol, come on.

Antonio

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

my car was at the premium locker which wasn't breaking nlr because u killed me by r10 and the situation was already over I did not do anything you shot me for no reason I didn't even have a weapon on me and the logs will prove all of this so nice rdm

Antonio

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

The only reason why I even started shooting at you is cause I was told over coms where getting raided and all I saw was you in my base which was after my friend Nikolai Kalashnikov already killed u and u came back within 5 mins to raid us so who broke nlr?

CoNnEcT

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

First of all , you claim that your shadow play "broke" but in reality you just cut out the part where you started shooting at us from your base first, which is why you see me on the balcony waiting for you to come out so if anything you initiated this first. Secondly , you broke NLR lol , you literally admit to it in your post as well, so kudos to you on that. As to Vladimir, the only reason he's apart of this is because your trigger-happy self rdmed an unarmed man point blank. So all in all, you're in violation of several of pretty serious rules and you make the report on US and have the audacity to ask for a refund request ? How does that make you look lol, come on.
can you tell me when did i shot at you guys? like how many minutes before the video and also was he wearing gray suit as me?

nikolaiAK47

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

can you tell me when did i shot at you guys? like how many minutes before the video and also was he wearing gray suit as me?
I don't know, bullets came from your general location somewhere by your house, I look over my balcony and see you're the only one there walking out with a gun on your back.

Antonio

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

you rdmed me while I was running to get my car which was nowhere in the nlr zone like what I didn't even pose a threat to you, you just didn't want to take a chance to lose anything. Like there are people on this server that actually follow the rules and I know that logs can tell everything so why would I have come back and shot you all I wanted was my car your just trigger happy and the logs can prove everything I'm saying.

Antonio

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Another thing I want to point out is actually post eveidence not just a video of you getting killed like there is no proof what’s so ever in your video of anything your saying.

CoNnEcT

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

you rdmed me while I was running to get my car which was nowhere in the nlr zone like what I didn't even pose a threat to you, you just didn't want to take a chance to lose anything. Like there are people on this server that actually follow the rules and I know that logs can tell everything so why would I have come back and shot you all I wanted was my car your just trigger happy and the logs can prove everything I'm saying.
try to play the card of inosence, all i see is allot of talking and no proof, you have to wait 10 minute before you come back and you came back less then 3 min of your death, and you must of heard the shots because maybe 20 seconds before you came i killed nikolai for second time, and also the reason i killed you was because nikolai killed me and i admit that i broke NLR and i am not hiding that(i admited at beggining of this thread) but he then came back at premium locker where he got killed and pretty much nlr and got a gun out of premium locker and killed lester, after that(maybe half minute after) i see you running towards the premium locker and i offcorse gonna gun you down, not gonna give you a chance to rearm and kill me, and also you died very close the premum locker

CoNnEcT

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Another thing I want to point out is actually post eveidence not just a video of you getting killed like there is no proof what’s so ever in your video of anything your saying.
logs will show my side of the story, but i am glad you both are trying to get out of this like you havent done anything, that i rdm you both twice, that you havent NLR, that nikolai havent gunned me down just to raid my house because when i came back, the door was open. also accuse me of shooting towards you but that never happened, all this conversation is just you both accusing me and trying to be innocent, like i said and, the logs will show exactly what happened and confirme what i am saying, this is my last reply because no point of just pointing fingers and you even tried multiple time to accuse me of rdm, that you never had a gun, that nikolai hasnt returned back for second time and so on... also pointing out and trying to accuse me of NLR when i already have admited that i done the NLR is pointless so good luck. whoever gonna take this case, sorry for the spam.

Antonio

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I got nothing to get out of and so doesn’t Nikolai you killed me twice first time was fair second was rdm and I was no where near the nlr zone you killed me by r10 the first time the second time you rdmed me at the premium locker for no reason all I wanted to get my car and leave so I can go on with my rp and two the situation was over there is no nlr timmer I was in a public area so u admitted to Nlr and rdm who’s wrong here you started the situation and now want to blame it on us like look how you sound right now.

nikolaiAK47

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Funny that you say all you see is talk but no proof, I can say the same thing about you. Anything you posted so far doesn't show us in violation of any rules. As far as I can tell , that's not even me in the video, there's no name. You on the other hand admitted to breaking NLR, multiple times now. But I can agree with you on one point, this is my final post and I'll leave this for an admin to deal with.

Antonio

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I am completely innocent like your incriminating your self just every time you talk I’m done I’ll let the admins handle it from here

Antonio

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

One thing real quick the logs will show when you rdmed me and searched my body there was nothing there so what are you talking about now I am done sorry for the spam

Broheim

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

After reviewing the evidence I have concluded that it was RDM but I do not know who shot you from the r10 balcony. Do you have any evidence of who lives there? @CoNnEcT

CoNnEcT

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

sadly i dont have the evidence or who was on the balcony but thankfully nikolai admited it is him at the balcony in R10 and that he RDM me, as well as me shooting him from my base but like this video gonna show, he lied about me shooting him from my base. him and vladimir are pretty much gonna say anything and everything that they can just to prove that they are not guilty, but its a shame that i got a recording and that i customize my shadow play to record last 10 minutes from when i click the button to save the recording. if he lied about that, who knows what else they are lieng about, but i gotta also thank both of you for this situation, from when this happened i realized that using only 1 program for recording is risky and like you can see in this case, my recording broke in perfect time of me showing them NLR and nikolai returning back less then 10 minute and killing lester, as well as nikolai raiding my base exactly when he killed me because lets be honest, that was his plan all allong, kill the owner and easy loot. after this incident i am using 2 recording systems, so good luck with breaking rules next time cause ill be ready ;)
here is the video @Broheim and sorry for the background noise, i was watching tv while doing LSD but you can hear everything in game and there were no shots or me shooting them like they are trying to prove otherwise:

Status
Not open for further replies.