Your Character Name: Luna Cadente

Target Steam Name: HuskDog??
Target SteamID: STEAM:0:0121982224
Target Character Name (if known): Simon Riley

Request Reason: RDM
When did the situation occur?:
2/13/21
Your evidence to support your claim:

Civilians were reporting that the three security officers were minging and tazing random people. In this clip, they were chasing someone who they falsely arrested and tased. I was going to arrest them until Huskdog killed me and said, "See if I care" referring to the consequences of RDM (I'm assuming).
I do think that HuskDog was cop baiting later that night as he was driving around with an uzi, killing civilians and causing chaos. Though I already made a report on it and it was dealt with, in the end the guy is disrespectful and rude. He had no reason to gun me down for arresting his friend.
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@Simon Riley You have 24 hours to provide your input on this report or it will be handled without your input.

In addition, I would like both your and @Implementor's reasoning for batoning the civilian.

D

Deleted member 12627

I have a clip actually I’ll have to dig for it, but @FallenderMond doesn’t want to show his other 3 times before this situation that he randomly tazed @Implementor we were guarding the EMS for the time being and the civilian had tried touching a body and shoving it in a door to smash their heads in. @FallenderMond was targeting me and @Implementor that day, as we were just sitting there RP’ing for the most part with /me pulls pants up. It was a stupid joke we had going at the time, and we noticed someone who was stable outside EMS at the time. The civilian tried crushing the guys head in a door by dragging him away from the Paramedic, so we chased her and tried to detain her since she did. Then @FallenderMond who abused his tazer multiple times before this, instantly tazed @Implementor Without even asking why the person was being detained first. I had personally had it with getting randomly tazed just because he thought it was funny, and shot him because he was the only cop at EMS giving us issues. Myself and @Implementor were staying at EMS just enforcing law in our patrol area as we are allowed to as security, and each time we did so he was camping us and was the only cop to interact with us tazing and handcuffing us each time without warning, even though he is a cop and it supposed to work with us to take care of people breaking laws. He instantly resulted to tazing implementer and handcuffing me even though we were just doing our jobs at the time. Yes, should I have not shot him? Yeah, but he also shouldn’t be corrupt and randomly taze security guards performing their jobs. Also for his cop bait statement, I raided a base in witch I killed 6 people and he rushed my vehicle with a pistol shooting at me, which is why it is not in this report. Trying to claim I’m cop baiting in a report with no evidence yet you just had to add it since you have it out for me. Yeah I was mad in the sit, because people who target me constantly make this server not fun. Which is why I haven’t played on it since, and I’m not coming back for probably another month or so. I told the whole truth here, I shot your ass because you 1.target me each night 2. Randomly taze people constantly 3. Have no RP interaction with me other than arresting me instantly the second I do anything as security.

@Alphadef i admit to RDMx1, however I would like you to check logs and see how much he abuses his taser.

FallenderMond

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Please show the video, I at no point tased you, I remember almost arresting you guys after hearing another report beforehand but I had decided not to. In the video, I clearly state that if I see you guys do another thing (like tasing random people) I will make an arrest on you guys. I COULD have arrested you after getting two complaints from civilians but I had said I wanted to see it for myself, and I did. You guys had been harassing random civilians and at no point have I targeted you. Regarding the targeting on the server, I can post clips of each time I have gone after you. Matter of fact I can post them now as I believe they were cop baiting.
In the first instance, you kill a civilian right in front of an officer, and like 4 civilians, you then run away as the officer "tries" to tase you, I tase you and arrest you, the officer unrest you and you kill me right after. Why would you kill someone right in front of an officer if your goal wasn't to bait the officer into doing something?
The second video is more proof that you were "cop baiting" as you killed 6 civilians and stood within the area, waiting until police arrived.
At no point have I abused my powers as an officer and I have been fair, on the other hand, you have been abusing your power and tasing people for the smallest of things. Also everytime you killed me you put me on a damn 8 minute timer, it's sooo annoying.

Last edited:

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@Simon Riley If possible would you mind posting the video the civilian attempting to harm the body? I am also curious about why you shot someone up right in front of a cop in the first of fallender's new videos.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

We're gonna go ahead and wrap this one up.
@Simon Riley You and I both know you know the rules, and knew you were breaking one at the time. You chose to do so knowing there would be consequences. For this you will be getting a 3 Day Weapons Blacklist. I'm investigating the cop baiting incident separately but Tweety gave an explanation for the initial shooting, and as such the cop baiting report will be excused for now.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.