Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: TR1STAN
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:98220472
Your Character Name: Tristan Spicery

Target Steam Name: ANT
Target SteamID: 76561199064967144
Target Character Name (if known): George Ant

Request Reason: You can see in the clip me as a detective, coming down from layer two. Upon arriving at mechanic, sitting in the shop I just got done repairing my car and Mr. George here decides to whip out a class 3 and merk me with hands up no commands. Keep in mind I haven't ran into him all dang day. It was out of the blue. Afterwards, I returned to ask the kind sir why he did what he did. Like anyone who got RDM'd would. I immediately got ran over as you can see in the clip. Mister George here was pretty upset this night not sure why he did what he did. Pretty unacceptable and he knew he was breaking rules.
When did the situation occur?: 12/25/2022 Merry Christmas! At 1:15 EST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Absolutely.

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review,

I am unable to find a forum account for George Ant, the reported player has 24 hours to provide your side of the situation or this may be handled without their input.

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The reported player has failed to respond within 24 hours, and this player report will be handled without their input.

In the video provided by @TristanSpicery I was able to find George Ant, RDMing @TristanSpicery while surrendered and once again with his vehicle at the end of the video

George Ant will receive a 5 Day Ban for RDM and VDM and Combat Deposit

Furthermore, the situation will be voided. You are free to request any lost items in the refund request section of the forums using the format found here. I can confirm the following, please contact me if there are any mistakes

Crafted Kevlar
First Aid L x6
CPR Kit
Lockpick x2
ACR-E
Kevlar and Helmet

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.