Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Umbrella Security
Your SteamID: 39566560
Your Character Name: Lucy Luco

Target Steam Name: Unknown
Target SteamID: 0:0:20357816
Target Character Name (if known): John Jones

Request Reason: They asked me for help in the processing room to make the suspect drop the pistol. Which I did and the suspect pointed Magnum revolver right on my face. If I didn't shoot her God knows what. I protected myself. And these idiot cops blew my brains out. And Stabilized me to suffer for 6 minutes. If they had a problem, they should've talked to Chief or assistant Chief instead of blowing my brains out.
When did the situation occur?: approximately US Washington DC time 10:00 PM
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: Sebastian Shultz 0:0:609437895 (involved)

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Umbrella Corp,

After careful review of this player report, I have concluded that rule breaks did occur in the video provided in this report - I do not feel that it is necessary for the reported player to give input since it is a blatant random death match (RDM).

In the video provided, it does show that the suspect that was uncuffed did in fact aim their firearm at you, which you did have a legitimate reason to eliminate them. They were a threat to you and you acted accordingly.

15 seconds later, you were then killed by your colleague, which is unacceptable since you were not a threat to them.

Thus, the reported player will be receiving 2 Warning Points for RDM.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.