LV

Your Steam Name: Umbrella Security
Your SteamID:

39566560​

Your Character Name: Lucy Luco

Target Steam Name: Lucky.
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:551141471
Target Character Name (if known): Lucky Saints

Request Reason: Killed security guard with no valid reason. According to the sheriff who committed RDM, says security guard killed Chief. Even that was a fact, the security guard did not pull out a gun. And not even try to run away. The sheriff Could've tazed him and arrested him. I did not hear the Security pulling outgun or running. There was no staff on that server. And when I listened to PD radio it was crazy. Honestly, I don't buy what he said. After killed security, he said it doesn't matter cuz he killed the Chief. The entire PD was out of control of rage I couldn't do anything in role-play and no staff was on. I had to break out of the character and report him on this forum. This was execution and RDM.
When did the situation occur?: Washinton DC 5 am (approximately)
Your evidence to support your claim:

Lucky ✯

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hey man, how about show the rest of the clip where me and you walk into the PD to find the dead asst. chief, and another dead security guard who was shooting into the PD with him. And I shot the security guard because I was previously in a firefight with him. I did not hear you talking over radio because you were talking over the monoford radio and i was on pine county radio. I would have explained and said to detain him. You said he wasn't fleeing, but after he stopped shooting he ran over to the hospital to get away from the crime scene. If you show the rest of the clip I walked you into the PD to show the aftermath of him killing the police chief.

Idk why you chose to leave the context out of the report. I was in a shootout with him, if he wanted to surrender he could have put his hands in the air instead of trying to flee and hide after killing the chief. I wasn't taking any chances.

Mr.White

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Unacceptable Behavior
Hey man, how about show the rest of the clip where me and you walk into the PD to find the dead asst. chief, and another dead security guard who was shooting into the PD with him. And I shot the security guard because I was previously in a firefight with him. I did not hear you talking over radio because you were talking over the monoford radio and i was on pine county radio. I would have explained and said to detain him. You said he wasn't fleeing, but after he stopped shooting he ran over to the hospital to get away from the crime scene. If you show the rest of the clip I walked you into the PD to show the aftermath of him killing the police chief.

Idk why you chose to leave the context out of the report. I was in a shootout with him, if he wanted to surrender he could have put his hands in the air instead of trying to flee and hide after killing the chief. I wasn't taking any chances.
read this again "Could've tazed him and arrested him". And the things you're saying are irrelevant. You broke the protocol. If I were you, I would yell to security officer "Freeze!!!" but you just blew his brains out. -Insults removed by moderator-.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucky ✯

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

read this again "Could've tazed him and arrested him". And the things you're saying are irrelevant. You broke the protocol. If I were you, I would yell to security officer "Freeze!!!" but you just blew his brains out. Stop interfering with this report. Let the moderator handle this. Is it kinda pathetic don't you think that you are? that you had your own reasons??? it's like toxic. You wanna fool people? or Don't you have common sense at all?
Dude, do you expect me, as a cop, pursuing someone who just killed my supervisor, to approach him with my tazer, hoping he just decides not to kill me too? Would you do that? You are setting yourself up for death. I did not know that there was only one of them left at the time, at that time there was no way I could had known there was only one left. And no, I did not "blow his brains out". He was shot unconscious, we even took him inside the PD to stabilize him. When moving through the hospital with my service pistol, I walked through slow, checking every corner, as soon as those doors opened and I laid my eyes upon the CRIMINAL that MURDERED another cop, I was NOT going to take any chances getting myself killed.

Seriously man, if I yelled "FREEZE!" do you think he would have put his hands up, surrendered, and taken 27 years of jail time? FUCK no. Nobody surrenders, he killed 1 cop, I highly doubt he would hesitate killing again. Like I said, if he wanted to surrender, he could have PUT HIS DAMN HANDS UP. In my eyes, I was ALONE. I could not force him to do shit, for FearRP to be enacted, you need to outnumber the suspect. He had a bigger gun than me, and with one quick draw he could have done me in. I am sorry that I did not attempt to cuff a heavily armed murder and probably gotten myself killed, but not everyone thinks like a snail when it comes to fearing for their lives.

Mr.White

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Dude, do you expect me, as a cop, pursuing someone who just killed my supervisor, to approach him with my tazer, hoping he just decides not to kill me too? Would you do that? You are setting yourself up for death. I did not know that there was only one of them left at the time, at that time there was no way I could had known there was only one left. And no, I did not "blow his brains out". He was shot unconscious, we even took him inside the PD to stabilize him. When moving through the hospital with my service pistol, I walked through slow, checking every corner, as soon as those doors opened and I laid my eyes upon the CRIMINAL that MURDERED another cop, I was NOT going to take any chances getting myself killed.

Seriously man, if I yelled "FREEZE!" do you think he would have put his hands up, surrendered, and taken 27 years of jail time? FUCK no. Nobody surrenders, he killed 1 cop, I highly doubt he would hesitate killing again. Like I said, if he wanted to surrender, he could have PUT HIS DAMN HANDS UP. In my eyes, I was ALONE. I could not force him to do shit, for FearRP to be enacted, you need to outnumber the suspect. He had a bigger gun than me, and with one quick draw he could have done me in. I am sorry that I did not attempt to cuff a heavily armed murder and probably gotten myself killed, but not everyone thinks like a snail when it comes to fearing for their lives.
Im not gonna answer your stupid questions anymore after this. I radio talked to you and did not even respond. And about tazer, read the rules. If someone is not pointing gun at you, you may taze him (if someone just quipped it. Besides he did not even pull out his gun or run. And you killed him by dragging him recklessly when he was on the critical condition. I told you to let him go so I could CPR him and revive him with my adrenaline shot. You were hiding something. Otherwise why would you drag him to death. I told you to let his body be 10 times. And this is a video game. I got shot on my head and I was on critical condition before. Do you think this game is Matrix? And you dont have to yell freeze you could also tell him to put his hands up. Were you alone? There were 2 detectives include me and SS units. Do I have to babysit for your every decision you make? If you think freeze! yelling might not work tell him to put his hands up. You don't just execute people. And about the security guards so called big gun, it was on his back. Why do you think he did not pull out his gun? Cuz I told him we'll sort this out. You shot him on his back right to the head. Stop crying complaining and act like one. Your saying you blew his head off cuz you feared death? then dont play as police officer. Its like talking to a blind man. Watch the video again. And why dont you upload your video as well? you said you've recorded it. If you just said something heartfelt apologizes I would not mind to give you second chance and delete this forum report. You just wanna avoid it. Not even Russian police shoot suspect not holding gun. Did I not tell you? even the fact that he killed our chief, it is breaking roleplay and PD protocol. Over and out. Let moderator handle this. If you have problem make your own post or ticket. Jesus Christ

Lucky ✯

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Im not gonna answer your stupid questions anymore after this. I radio talked to you and did not even respond. And about tazer, read the rules. If someone is not pointing gun at you, you may taze him (if someone just quipped it. Besides he did not even pull out his gun or run. And you killed him by dragging him recklessly when he was on the critical condition. I told you to let him go so I could CPR him and revive him with my adrenaline shot. You were hiding something. Otherwise why would you drag him to death. I told you to let his body be 10 times. And this is a video game. I got shot on my head and I was on critical condition before. Do you think this game is Matrix? And you dont have to yell freeze you could also tell him to put his hands up. Were you alone? There were 2 detectives include me and SS units. Do I have to babysit for your every decision you make? If you think freeze! yelling might not work tell him to put his hands up. You don't just execute people. And about the security guards so called big gun, it was on his back. Why do you think he did not pull out his gun? Cuz I told him we'll sort this out. You shot him on his back right to the head. Stop crying complaining and act like one. Your saying you blew his head off cuz you feared death? then dont play as police officer. Its like talking to a blind man. Watch the video again. And why dont you upload your video as well? you said you've recorded it. If you just said something heartfelt apologizes I would not mind to give you second chance and delete this forum report. You just wanna avoid it. Not even Russian police shoot suspect not holding gun. Did I not tell you? even the fact that he killed our chief, it is breaking roleplay and PD protocol. Over and out. Let moderator handle this. If you have problem make your own post or ticket. Jesus Christ
Alright man, With you incoherently rambling protocols and codes I don't give a shit anymore. Please show the rest of the clip where I took him inside and showed you the massacre he caused. I think this report is less RDM and more a police report for me breaking moral code or some shit. To staff members, good luck making sense of this guy's rambling.

-Unnecessary extra insult removed by moderator-

Last edited by a moderator:

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@Galaxar_CZE @LoxThriller your input on the situation would be greatly appreciated; Especially @Galaxar_CZE as to what possible justification you have shooting cops as a security guard.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Additionally, the behavior here is unacceptable. Please keep Player Reports civil at all times. Further insults will result in punishments.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Once again @Galaxar_CZE I'm really wondering what possible reason you have for shooting the police. I do need you to respond to get the whole picture of the situation.

@RaeLeFleur do you know anything about why they were shooting?

Lucky ✯

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I don't know why the shooting was happening, it seemed like a big clusterfuck. I am not reporting them for that though because it was 5 am, like 10 people were on, and I just don't give a damn to report someone like that. I don't know who started the firefight, I don't know if it was the Asst. Chief or the Guards, but I don't think the guards would just go and raid PD, but I am not sure entirely.

In all this report is just whack, and I think the whole situation should be voided. In the big picture nobody had their feelings hurt expect the umbrella corp guy and he wasn't even involved. :/

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Bear with me, upon review there was a lot to unpack in this situation.

[5.1.7] Corruption is allowed with permission from a Senior Administrator or above. The permissions are automatically void when the authorizing staff member leaves the server.
[2.3.1] Metagaming is not allowed. Any kind of information you gain via OOC may not be used IC. Any IC information may not be provided in OOC.

So, for the initial report target @RaeLeFleur in the future, when you have the option (such as if someone doesn't have their gun out), you should prioritize non-lethal takedowns over immediate shooting. The video doesn't actually show what the security guard was doing at the time and as such I don't feel further action is required besides pointing that out to you.

However, when looking into the situation I uncovered some very troubling logs. Namely, two security guards initiating gunfights with a police chief. Additionally, I see a bit of metagaming between one of the security guards and the chief themselves. @Galaxar_CZE will be receiving 2 Warning Points for Unauthorized Corruption, @Slick Nick (I think that tag is correct? Its Dirty Eddy) will get 1 Warning Point for Metagaming with PMs, and @aedan will receive 3 Warning Points for both of the previous offense combined. If there was a genuine explanation for the corruption, feel free to appeal these points. As a closing note-I don't have that much of an issue if you want to be a bit of a minge late night when there isn't any staff on, but there are two important notes on it: 1) Keep it between yourselves 2) Don't use government jobs to do it.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Redirected, Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.