Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Umbrella Security
Your SteamID: 39566560
Your Character Name: Lucy Luco

Target Steam Name: Leman
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97236895
Target Character Name (if known): Mikey Manfs

Request Reason: He is the friend of the Taxi driver and the Taxi driver almost ran me over so I went there to give the taxi driver a ticket. While I was writing the ticket, his friend (Mikey Manfs) came out of the bank and RDMed me with a Class 3 weapon. As I heard, this guy committed RDM to other people as well. I heard some reports through the radio. I did not even know that was him at that moment. I had no plan to arrest his friend I was just writing a ticket. He can't just kill me like that. And later this guy was firing a machine gun at LT Dixie and he got shot down by police. Chief revived him with CPR kits and I gave him an injection and I was taking him to downtown on foot. And suddenly God knows what I dunno how did the Taxi guy found him, his friend (Taxi driver) VDMed him to help him avoid jail time by death.

When did the situation occur?: 5:00 AM Washington DC time (approximately)

Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A Taxi driver STEAM name: evandavis829 (STEAM_0:0:153950000) involved. (additional report will be written on the forum if needed)
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

I cannot find a forum account for the reported player, but if they see this they has 24 hours to respond either here or over discord dms or this will be handled without their input.

Mr.White

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Alphadef. Thank you for taking this case and if you can't find their names and steam numbers here are photos and a video. And I would like to add an additional charge for Sexual harassment. If you watch the video again, you will be able to hear them saying "Suck my diXX you faggot" after killing me. If you click me, read about me, you'll know why this is critical mental damage for me. I don't wanna blow it up here
KakaoTalk_20210818_104757251.pngKakaoTalk_20210818_104842175.png

and this is the video after he tried to kill my LT. We ran out of CPR kits so Chief brought an extra CPR kit and revived him. I don't understand how did his friend taxi guy found his location while he was in critical condition and plus he was on handcuff. This is the way how I found the taxi guy. cuz there was only one taxi driver at that time. When no moderators with chaos.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Alphadef. Thank you for taking this case and if you can't find their names and steam numbers here are photos and a video. And I would like to add an additional charge for Sexual harassment. If you watch the video again, you will be able to hear them saying "Suck my diXX you faggot" after killing me. If you click me, read about me, you'll know why this is critical mental damage for me. I don't wanna blow it up here
Unfortunately its a bit difficult to tell who is saying what to who in this situation as I'm not familiar with their voices and as far as I can tell he didn't speak before shooting you, so I don't know how much I'll be able to do with this.

and this is the video after he tried to kill my LT. We ran out of CPR kits so Chief brought an extra CPR kit and revived him. I don't understand how did his friend taxi guy found his location while he was in critical condition and plus he was on handcuff. This is the way how I found the taxi guy. cuz there was only one taxi driver at that time. When no moderators with chaos.
Is the taxi driver STEAM_0:0:153950000?

Mr.White

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Unfortunately its a bit difficult to tell who is saying what to who in this situation as I'm not familiar with their voices and as far as I can tell he didn't speak before shooting you, so I don't know how much I'll be able to do with this.

Is the taxi driver STEAM_0:0:153950000?
Um what do you mean by that? he was only the one there. Black male wearing white shirt. He was in this server today about 4hours ago. I heard him and you heard him. After he killed me he told me "suck my diXX faggot". And he's new I know most of people but his name was not familiar to me as well. Watch the first video after I got killed and in critical condition and compare with second video please. Thank you.

and Taxi driver STEAM is correct. Perfectly correct. Thank you

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Um what do you mean by that? he was only the one there. Black male wearing white shirt. He was in this server today about 4hours ago. I heard him and you heard him. After he killed me he told me "suck my diXX faggot". And he's new I know most of people but his name was not familiar to me as well. Watch the first video after I got killed and in critical condition and compare with second video please. Thank you.
After looking again it does sound like possibly the same person, though it is entirely possible he was speaking to @Credence who is heard literally right before (which would also mean he is not the only one there?) Regardless, I shall look into it.

Since the taxi driver is now also being reported, I shall allow a bit more time for the taxi driver to defend his actions should he see this (though I also cannot find an account for him)

Mr.White

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

After looking again it does sound like possibly the same person, though it is entirely possible he was speaking to @Credence who is heard literally right before (which would also mean he is not the only one there?) Regardless, I shall look into it.

Since the taxi driver is now also being reported, I shall allow a bit more time for the taxi driver to defend his actions should he see this (though I also cannot find an account for him)
I listened over 20 times after what you've said, now Im pretty sure it was @Credence lol you're right about it. He does say that kinda stuffs to me lot of times. I have no doubt of it was him the whole time. for days when he was with police radio. I was wondering as well, why does he sound like him? and you were right.

Last edited:

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

The reported players have failed to respond within 24 hours, and this player report will be handled without their input.

[2.2.9] You may not harm a Law Enforcement Officer for writing you, your friends or crew members a ticket. In addition, you may not harm a Law Enforcement Officer for previously arresting you and/or confiscating items from your inventory.
[1.6] We do not tolerate derogatory slurs towards any group of people, such as racism, homophobia etc., within the community - especially Out-Of-Character. Your in-game character may be offensive to a certain degree HOWEVER, once players feel uncomfortable you have to stop immediately. Be observant and considerate. Things like the N-word and other ethnic slurs are never acceptable - neither Out-Of-Character nor In-Character.
[1.8] You may not talk about anything sexual in any realm of the game. Roleplay involving any type of sexual intercourse is strictly forbidden. Rape role-play will be punished severely.

[5.1.7] Corruption is allowed with permission from a Senior Administrator or above. The permissions are automatically void when the authorizing staff member leaves the server.
[0] Government Job - Refers to any member of the Police Department, Sheriff's Department, Fire Department, Medical Services, Mayoral Services, Taxi Service, Delivery Service and Tow Truck Service.

First case is fairly cut and dry. You are not allowed to kill an officer for giving a ticket, and saying such a phrase isn't allowed either. The first player will receive 3 Warning Points RDM and Excessive insults. Second player is also fairly cut and dry, as a taxi driver is not allowed to be running people (especially cops) over without corruption perms or a direct threat to their own life. The second player will receive a 3 Day Vehicle Blacklist.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.