Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Umbrella Security
Your SteamID: 39566560
Your Character Name: Lucy Luco

Target Steam Name: Unknown
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:36766212
Target Character Name (if known): Billy Jackson

Request Reason: I went back to L1 PD with the detective I heard calling for backup cuz outside of L1PD there were sort of protesters knives on the back. And there was SS Protesting among those dangerouse people, being unprofessional and RDMed officer as SS. He was protesting among dangerous people, I told him nicely to fall back but he was calling retarded getting closer and falling back and closer so I tazed him. He was furiously angry about it and made a compliment to Assistant Chief. We were arguing while on it he killed me. I got revived from Hospital and Assistant Chief still wants to talk about this again. So I told them to watch the video on the forum and this is new life, however, the assistant Chief is trying to demote me so I quit the game cuz I was sick of it. This assistant Chief made a lot of PD meetings and canceling them. I was so sick of it. I hit the console EXIT and left the game. Feels like unworth it at all. We all broke rules. My biggest question is, why did the SS protest among those dangerous people? If he acted normal SS, I would let him in. Too a shame there was no admin. And the assistant Chief has no right to act like a moderator after a new life. I admit that I hit EXIT to avoid roleplay which is ridiculous and the assistant Chief acting like a moderator. And SS keeps insulting me makes me very angry.

Summary: Protesting as SS (Government Job) among dangerous people, Players disrespect, RDMed an officer as Government Job

When did the situation occur?: 1:00 AM Washington DC time (approximately)
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A (Assistant Chief Terry Midland involved acted like a moderator) (the entire of uniform officers witnessed in L1PD section) (Officer Stiner handcuffed the SS)
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Mr.toilet

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Yea he shot me like 3 times yesterday for no reason too

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Umbrella Corp,

After further review of this player report, I have concluded that the following server rules were violated:

FailRP Violation:
[2.6.1] You must abide by realistic roleplay measures. If something you are doing is illogical in a real life situation, then you can’t do it on the server.
Player versus Player Violation:
[2.2.1] You may not kill or knock out players without a valid In-Character reason.

@silly0billy, you may not retaliate back as a Government employee (Secret Service) towards Law Enforcement Officers. If they initiate an arrest on you, you must comply with their orders, irregardless of the situation. You should not take matters into your own hands if you feel that the situation is unfair or unreasonable - if you feel that way, then make a in-game report/player report if you feel that any server rules were violated.

This is not the first time that you have done something like this, you have mutiple priors as seen in previous handled player reports. Due to your carelessness and approach to not wanting to change, you will be punished more harshly this time.

You will be receiving a 1 week weapons blacklist for FailRP & RDM.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.