Your Steam Name: Metal Hurts To Punch
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50435200
Your Character Name: Ansly Rock

Target Steam Name: Briceps
Target SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:57720364
Target Character Name (if known):

Request Reason:
I witnessed him murder a cop for cuffing a criminal. You can clearly see that the man he cuffed was putting another man's body in the elevator door, killing him.
When did the situation occur?: 3 days ago
Your evidence to support your claim:

Briceps

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

He was announced as code red prior to this on the radio. @HammerdRedneck was there and should be able to confirm. Not sure if he remembers since this was days ago but I’ll ask him if he can comment from his memory.

Him and another cop were randomly shooting and tazing civilians, this clip doesn’t show that seeing as it’s only 13 seconds. Logs should be able to show this as well. I couldn’t get ahold of the captain/chief to have them demoted, so I acted out the RP situation of the code red and killed both of them, to stop them from killing/tazing more random people. Which in the rules it does say:

3. Law Enforcement may not harm any other government officials - like the Mayor - but if roleplayed well, they can work with others to bring them down.

I felt as though this was followed, by trying to get ahold of the captain to have them demoted. Once that was unsuccessful, I felt like I needed to use physical force in conjunction with the other officers to avoid more incidents from the officers that were killed.

I would never randomly shoot a cop for cuffing a criminal.

Last edited:

HammerdRedneck

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I can confirm that the guy in the clip was tazed by the officer for no reason and you can clearly hear him command an unarmed civilian to drop his weapon.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Briceps next time let the staff handle it and make a report.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.