Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Cappy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43801293
Your Character Name: Manny Bendetti

Target Steam Name: Zenkai Boost
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:141330911
Target Character Name (if known): Unknown

Request Reason: This person previously broke the rules by essentially third partying in an active shootout and attempted to VDM me like 5 times and my friends (a refund request with a seperate recording will be made for that occasion), now he RDM'd and blew my car up for no reason, no mugging or any attempt of communication was made, this was blatant player targeting while no admins were on.
When did the situation occur?: 8:50 AM CT
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: It was the reported party plus his posee of guys involved with this incident and the previous, again, a RR will be uploaded with further recordings
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Cappy

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

1598538013979.png
I can't confirm this a 100% but it is worth noting.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @Cappy ,

Could you please clearly identify the rule violation in which you are reporting the user of in this Player Report.

After you have done this, a member of the MRP Report Management Team will review your report shortly.

Thanks,
SCOTTISH

Cappy

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

1598563524175.png If you watch the video, this guy literally got out of his vehicle with his buddies and blasted me for no reason. And after i warned the guy through a PM OOC he straight up said and i quote "idgaf"

Last edited:

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review. @peepeesuck7 this report is on you, please reply within 24 hours or this will be handled without your input.

peepeesuck7

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

kinda weird how he clipped out the part where he was playerbaiting us by cutting us off with his car. fuckin tool lmao.

Not only this, but he accuses of of player targeting, but quite literally is following us in his own vod, which directly validates my claim that he kept trying to cut us off to bait us because he was pissed he got ran over for shooting our car. idgaf what really comes of this, i barely play on the server nowadays anyway.

peepeesuck7

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

if you're somehow able to find a valid reason to punish me for such lacking evidence, go ahead and tarnish your own title doing so; but it's pretty clear this entire report was a desperate grasp at getting back for losing a fight. not too surprised considering the average mono player is a gradeschooler.

Last edited:

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Could I see the whole video?

Cappy

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

kinda weird how he clipped out the part where he was playerbaiting us by cutting us off with his car. fuckin tool lmao.

Not only this, but he accuses of of player targeting, but quite literally is following us in his own vod, which directly validates my claim that he kept trying to cut us off to bait us because he was pissed he got ran over for shooting our car. idgaf what really comes of this, i barely play on the server nowadays anyway.
1598696124052.png , i used shadowplay instant clipping, i never player baited, i just followed you around, i never said anything to you or never threatened you or gave you any actual reason for you to get out of your car with your 3 guys and for all of you to start blasting me. I believe you should be punished because there was 4 people in the car, all of you got out and NONE of you said a word, no warning, no get out of the car or hands up, nothing, it's like you were all in perfect sync with the one idea to just shoot me on sight.

Last edited:

peepeesuck7

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

of course you didn't record it LOL. you're a tool kid.

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I am going to accept this player report. Make sure before killing someone for messing with you or your car that you warn him to stop. If he continues to do so after you have warned him, then you may kill him.

@peepeesuck7, you will receive a warning point for RDM.

Status
Not open for further replies.