Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Galaxar
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:156699963
Your Character Name: Larry Ollenburger

Target Steam Name: Unknown
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98877912
Target Character Name (if known): Tye Shaw

Request Reason: Man drives in front of the PD with KSG and starts shooting fellow PD officers for unknown reason. I reported it and got super helpful moderator @SpacedSloth who tought me that he was PMing people to get his KSG after he died. COP BAITING is that he was outside with KSG shooting cops with nothing to GAING from it.. his Friends just went in to shoot more cops NOT EVEN LOCKPICKING ANY DOOR (as I got told on sit) and went off...
When did the situation occur?: 07.03. 1:00-1:30 CET
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/drVBBVkLO8oZj/d1337hm11QVm?invite=cr-MSxSa28sMjMxNDg3MTcs

Additional members involved/witnessing: No.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The cop who ran near u in the video was shooting my org mate and the person i was on freq with, i didnt wanna fight you i even said "dont do it chief", for the PM part yeah i did pm someone that, tho at the same time i have the clip and they were legit behind me anyway, so it didnt affect any RP. My bad for the PM, the kill was valid tho. Cant speak about the "friends just went in to shoot more cops" part cus it wasnt me. Also "with nothing to GAING from it..." The cop who i first shot was shooting my boy.

Galaxar

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The cop who ran near u in the video was shooting my org mate and the person i was on freq with, i didnt wanna fight you i even said "dont do it chief", for the PM part yeah i did pm someone that, tho at the same time i have the clip and they were legit behind me anyway, so it didnt affect any RP. My bad for the PM, the kill was valid tho. Cant speak about the "friends just went in to shoot more cops" part cus it wasnt me. Also "with nothing to GAING from it..." The cop who i first shot was shooting my boy.
You putted me in a check position when you started shooting a police officer.. If I would ingore it, it would be unanouth. corruption, and I cant ignore someone shooting a police officer can I. And (just saying) shooting cops for DOING THEIR JOB after yall do some crime doesnt seem so christian to me.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You putted me in a check position when you started shooting a police officer.. If I would ingore it, it would be unanouth. corruption, and I cant ignore someone shooting a police officer can I. And (just saying) shooting cops for DOING THEIR JOB after yall do some crime doesnt seem so christian to me.
I didn’t say that you broke a rule by doing your job but I still did warn your also tf you mentioning Christianity for lmao? A cop was shooting my friend so I shot him

CrackNweeD

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

We had several altercations with the previous captain. He had placed several warrants on all of us beforehand, as you can see Tye was wanted. We threatened him to remove the warrant which he did but he placed them back again. I ran to PD to confront the captain but I was shot at and from my perspective, it seemed like I was being chased after. Tye simply came and killed the officer that I called out.

We then went looking for the captain in the PD after you were killed. All officers were given a chance to surrender but none cooperated.

RPing and surrendering when outgunned and outmanned doesn't make you corrupt.

I don't understand why sloth didn't bring us to explain our side of the story

Galaxar

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

We had several altercations with the previous captain. He had placed several warrants on all of us beforehand, as you can see Tye was wanted. We threatened him to remove the warrant which he did but he placed them back again. I ran to PD to confront the captain but I was shot at and from my perspective, it seemed like I was being chased after. Tye simply came and killed the officer that I called out.

We then went looking for the captain in the PD after you were killed. All officers were given a chance to surrender but none cooperated.

RPing and surrendering when outgunned and outmanned doesn't make you corrupt.

I don't understand why sloth didn't bring us to explain our side of the story
As soon as he teleported to Tye, Tye left (not saying he did it on-purpous). Also, In MY situation.. Outgunned? I mean 3 cops vs 1 KSG man doenst seem outgunned man. Also I would wait for admin to ineract until next argue, it would be somehow meaningful and we wouldnt have to waste our time.

Galaxar

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I didn’t say that you broke a rule by doing your job but I still did warn your also tf you mentioning Christianity for lmao? A cop was shooting my friend so I shot him
Mentioned Christianity cuz I am bored and :cool:. (I belive you initiated in the video just by having a Class-3 on you.)

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Mentioned Christianity cuz I am bored and :cool:. (I belive you initiated in the video just by having a Class-3 on you.)
You seem to just be rambling at this point lol, a cop was attacking my friend so he died and you tried to shoot me so u died, both valid kills.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

As soon as he teleported to Tye, Tye left (not saying he did it on-purpous). Also, In MY situation.. Outgunned? I mean 3 cops vs 1 KSG man doenst seem outgunned man. Also I would wait for admin to ineract until next argue, it would be somehow meaningful and we wouldnt have to waste our time.
I never saw anyone TP to me, I don’t understand what you are saying next, also clearly you were outgunned as you all died

Galaxar

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I never saw anyone TP to me, I don’t understand what you are saying next, also clearly you were outgunned as you all died
I belive you died to a ranger who had a revolver (logs). IDK if we all died at that point.

SpacedSloth

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

To clarify some things for report management.

Went to take the sit in game, the second I TP'd to @Tye he DC'd. There was no way possible he saw me. I went out of noclip he was gone, I checked logs at the time and saw he said "gn" to his org, I know he wasn't trying to leave to avoid a punishment or a sit as he had no idea one was made. This would've been handled differently if I had any belief it was intentional.

A video (the one in the original post) was provided but it didn't give me the context as to the "why" it happened. I didn't feel comfortable issuing a verdict until either I got both sides or it was beyond a doubt conclusive, since Tye at this point was offline and the video wasn't concrete enough on it's own it was delegated to the forums. However to add some info, around that time I was in noclip above the PD checking logs for another report and noticed the ending of this one. The ranger killing Tye with the revolver, then two org members rolled up, killed the ranger, finished Tye, grabbed his gun(s), but then initiated a raid of the PD where they went in the lobby and a bit up the stairs, never touched a door but just killed a cop or two. I took no action directly and mentioned that this would have to be a separate report as that incident 1: Didn't involve Tye at that point, and 2: As well with the Medal video, there may have been reasons for the actions taken in PD that I wasn't aware of hence this going to the forums and allowing both parties to give their sides when some were not available to otherwise.

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review - Any other input should be defined here within 24 hours.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Just wanna sum up my points here, the kills were perfectly valid as per the reasons i stated before, my PM wasnt and my bad for that bit but i do want to add that im pretty sure Michael picked up my KSG before i even PMed him, didnt impact any RP.

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Rule NumberRuleAccusedVerdictPunishment
2.6.6 (Minor offence)You may not cop bait - the act of excessively provoking Law Enforcement for the sole purpose of having them chase you or incite some other reaction from them for your own mere enjoyment.@TyeViolatedVerbal Warning
0RDM - Random Deathmatch - The process of killing people without valid In-Character reasons.@TyeInconclusive~
2.3.1 / 1.17Metagaming is not allowed. Any kind of information you gain via OOC may not be used IC. Any IC information may not be provided in OOC. / Private messages (!pm) are OOC and may not be used for any kind of IC communication. In return, iMessage may not be used for OOC communication.@TyeViolated3 Warning Points

After reviewing the video, there is not sufficient evidence that the killings were unjustified. From your point of view, it just appears as blatant cop baiting and RDM, but if what @Tye is saying is true, then they do have valid KOS on the officer. For future reference, it pretty much is cop baiting if you are pulling up to a police station to kill an officer you have KOS on in front of other LEOs. As a result of the PMs @Tye sent, he will receive 3 Warning Points for metagaming in private messages. This is unacceptable, and Tye should know this. Though, he will only be getting a minor punishment - the next time something like this happens will result in a ban.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.