Target Steam Name: TR1STAN
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98220472
Target Character Name (if known): Tristan Spicery

Target Steam Name: Cristian
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:459185757
Target Character Name (if known): Poe Kung

^^^^^^^ MAIN PERSON BEING REPORTED ^^^^^^^

Request Reason:
Walk up to two guys in the grocery store parking lot and Tr1stan starts insulting me and player baiting me right off the bat but it doesn't bother me so I don't react or do anything. Ill let the clip explain the dialogue and the event but I'm reporting both players for RDM, RDM in front of NPC and disrespect. Without warning, Cristian had time to casually walk over to a box and retrieve a weapon, pulled and fired upon me with no commands to either leave or drop gun or hands up or anything. It is completely obvious that these players were looking to bait me into an engagement, and when that didn't work they just decided to kill me.
When did the situation occur?: 1:00am-1:05am Arizona Time or MST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @GHOST_023
I tagged ghost because he has seen the longer clip and can attest that tr1stan was being disrespectful for no reason from start to finish.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

TristanSpicery

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hey Redw1re,

Initially I did absolutely call your car trash... I don't believe that is "player baiting." That more falls under the line of trash talking. I have put together my footage and compressed it into a clip here. If you have any questions regarding this incident, please reach out. Thank you!

redw1re

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hey Redw1re,

Initially I did absolutely call your car trash... I don't believe that is "player baiting." That more falls under the line of trash talking. I have put together my footage and compressed it into a clip here. If you have any questions regarding this incident, please reach out. Thank you!

You don't have your own voice in the video showing what you actually said, you were very disrespectful from the start not just about my car which would give me permission to warn you but like I said, your bait didn't bother me that's why i just sat there until the point of you guys killing me. You edited your clip to push this narrative that I was coming over to intimidate you however the reality is that that was not the case. I can go to my files and get the longer audio of what u said if that is truly necessary for this but ill wait for mod response first.

TristanSpicery

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

You don't have your own voice in the video showing what you actually said, you were very disrespectful from the start not just about my car which would give me permission to warn you but like I said, your bait didn't bother me that's why i just sat there until the point of you guys killing me. You edited your clip to push this narrative that I was coming over to intimidate you however the reality is that that was not the case. I can go to my files and get the longer audio of what u said if that is truly necessary for this but i'll wait for mod response first.
Hey Redw1re,

My medal doesn't record my voice, not sure why. If you could pull the clip, I think that would be beneficial... With the disrespect that was in character, again roasted your wheels - was more of a in character conversation. It kind of contradicts when you keep PMing me in game to harass me. I have linked your messages here.

redw1re

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hey Redw1re,

My medal doesn't record my voice, not sure why. If you could pull the clip, I think that would be beneficial... With the disrespect that was in character, again roasted your wheels - was more of a in character conversation. It kind of contradicts when you keep PMing me in game to harass me. I have linked your messages here.
I would type it all in ooc if there wasn't a CD. I'm sorry you have a sad life and that causes you to act out in gmod servers to make the experience less enjoyable for other players. We get it, you're pathetic as a person.

As far as the report I already stated that if a MOD requests the audio ill post it, seeing as though you are nobody in my eyes, we will keep waiting.

TristanSpicery

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I would type it all in ooc if there wasn't a CD. I'm sorry you have a sad life and that causes you to act out in gmod servers to make the experience less enjoyable for other players. We get it, you're pathetic as a person.

As far as the report I already stated that if a MOD requests the audio ill post it, seeing as though you are nobody in my eyes, we will keep waiting.
Hey Redw1re,

Sounds good man, not here to argue with you on a forums post...

HockeyExpert30

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review
please upload the clip and post it here

redw1re

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I made the report and you don't want to address the part where they killed me? There is no rule code to give someone kos for pointing a gun at them, nothing in the rules states that this is presented as a threat automatically, read the rules. My already posted video clearly shows that I was not coming at them in a threatening manner, open carrying a firearm is my right in public space. The audio is gone, Gh0st was only mod that watched it with me but he probably didn''t care to remember what this was about. I don't see how getting the full voice dialogu changes the scenario that they didn't have a rp worthy reason to kill me, they just flat out wanted my gun and decided to kill me for it.

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

After reviewing the evidence provided by both sides I believe I can come to a conclusion. In your provided video you are seen pointing a loaded firearm at someone's head. While open carry is legal and allowed, pointing a firearm at someone's head is and can be seen as a threat giving a reason to kill. In the future do not point a loaded firearm at someone's head for a decent period of time. Moving to the disrespect part of the report at no point you asked them to stop and they didn't say anything to concerning warranting a punishment.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.