Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:146832292
Your Character Name:Azekial leronie

Ban Length:2 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @NotDM

Ban Reason:RDM multiple offenses
Time of Occurrence:11:30pm?
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Tyrese Metro

Basically We were in a sit' And the admin asked if I had pulled a gun to force him to leave' Im really tired and said i didnt remember and that i might have' In fact' He said no he would not leave' Then All three of us Had/ pulled out our guns to make him leave' He then Pulled onto the property Hitting one of our cars' At that point after being forced off the property at gun point He then tries it again with a weapon on his back after all of his friends pulled up' Along with i had said i had a hunch the guy in the green Was his friend and i was clearly right. Seemed like all they wanted was trouble in my honest opinon and i tried my best to get atleast the one with the gun to leave' Intention was not to RDM in all honesty, But can i point out he did indeed lie to staff' Just because i Forgot we all were pointing guns at him Dosent mean he should be able to persuade the admin' My shadowplay bugged and i couldnt find the video so i just accepted the ban. Sorry if its still deemed im in the wrong ;/ Along with i did aim for his tires Not him at first until they officially tried killing me.

Last edited:

NotDM

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

When reviewing the evidence I don’t see any real initiation from either sides, yes you can say the people who ran towards the white vehicle with weapons could be classified as initiation but there was no real verbal initiation. The only thing the person was told was to leave the property nothing else and when he “left” he came back and was instantly shot at for no reason by you. And as far as the guy who was doing dounuts he was told he can stay, so when his friend was shot at for no reason he tried to help by ramming you with his vehicle but instead he should’ve made a report cause his friend was initiated wrongfully. In turn I do believe it was RDM there was no real proper initiation from both sides.
Appeal denied

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

When reviewing the evidence I don’t see any real initiation from either sides, yes you can say the people who ran towards the white vehicle with weapons could be classified as initiation but there was no real verbal initiation. The only thing the person was told was to leave the property nothing else and when he “left” he came back and was instantly shot at for no reason by you. And as far as the guy who was doing dounuts he was told he can stay, so when his friend was shot at for no reason he tried to help by ramming you with his vehicle but instead he should’ve made a report cause his friend was initiated wrongfully. In turn I do believe it was RDM there was no real proper initiation from both sides.
Can it atleast be noted i Did not shoot to kill Until Their friends Had Actually killed one of us? I mean its pretty clear i tried shooting out his tires' Even at that after being Asked to leave then forced off at gun point After calling it over radio to ALL of his friends' With guns pointed out they could easily use it as initiationWhy else would all of his friends pull up then he tried it again as soon as we were blocking the gate.