Status
Not open for further replies.

DrTuzo

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

the video clearly explains itself i was on my way to buy an appartment and cook LSD, i walked in the from door of the building and got dropped like that no words said.
i lost, 7 green chemicals, 7 purple chemicals, an M249 with a foregrip, a mini fridge and prolly somthing else but this is all im owrried about... Also, never seen this guy in my life. no past experiences.
Your Steam Name: Joseph Biden Jr.
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11101
Your Character Name: Mike Wells

Target Steam Name: no idea
Target SteamID: no idea
Target Character Name (if known): no idea, (he was wearing green, can clearly see who he is)

Request Reason: i want my shit back or this guy atleast needs to learn a lesson, keep in mind, this guy seen me at bank after and tried fighting with me and telling me he was going to report, ME for reporting him. makes no sense.
When did the situation occur?: 15 minutes ago.
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: no
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

Django Freeman

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I seen him in game and told him about your post so he could respond to it before being told to but instead then he tried to clown me and say that I was your friend, despite me and you not knowing each other, I just browse the forums a lot, so just as a service to you and a disservice to him, here is his steam ID, steam name, and character name to help you out :)

Target Steam Name: Master Of Dizaster
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58593128
Target Character Name (if known): Igor Underwood

You can go ahead and edit your post to include this so that the staff will actually take your report.

Proof:

DrTuzo

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I seen him in game and told him about your post so he could respond to it before being told to but instead then he tried to clown me and say that I was your friend, despite me and you not knowing each other, I just browse the forums a lot, so just as a service to you and a disservice to him, here is his steam ID, steam name, and character name to help you out :)

Target Steam Name: Master Of Dizaster
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58593128
Target Character Name (if known): Igor Underwood

You can go ahead and edit your post to include this so that the staff will actually take your report.

Proof:

THank you dude. your a badass lol.

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review,

@Master Of DIzaster you are being reported. You have 24 hours to provide your side of the situation or this may be handled without your input.

Master Of DIzaster

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review,

@Master Of DIzaster you are being reported. You have 24 hours to provide your side of the situation or this may be handled without your input.
He was asked to put his hands up as well and the other person that already got their hands up was lagging waiting for a friend to come around. He was making sudden movements exposing a crime to the public opening doors not following instructions. All of the after situation comments are very misconstrued I was approached by both parties i never sought them out I think he was just baiting me to respond to the report making a scene because he was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Also there was no mini fridge the only thing of value was raiding equipment the machinegun...

Last edited:

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@DrTuzo I am going to request a longer version of the video, the video you have provided is not long enough to base a report off. If you are unable to produce a longer video within 24 hours I will have to decline the report.

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Due to the lack of a new video being provided this report will be declined.

Locked & Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.