Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: [PGN] L | ixJak_e
Your SteamID: 76561198250678728
Your Character Name:

Target Steam Name: bama512
Target SteamID: 76561198286831255
Target Character Name (if known): Marquise Hill

Request Reason: As I was collecting a present and planned to go to mechanic to change my horn. I observed a Security Ford Taurus full speed towards me until I made a left turn. He then followed me into the mechanic shop where I was going to change my horn. I wasn't going to since I didn't feel comfortable with a security guard following me and also armed, after he pulled into the mechanic shop he rammed my car and got out. I said "What the f-" and he was like yo I'll pay for it or something like that. Then he proceeded to pull out his gun and point at me and demand to give me money so his clear intentions was to mug me. Obviously fearing for my life I tried to pull a gun on him to eliminate the threat (since it was just him therefore Fear RP is not applied to me) but he was quicker.

If I was wrong in my retaliation to this situation then im wrong, but I lost a Five-Seven and a Leg Holster due to his negligence as he had no right to follow me and hold me up at gunpoint for money AS A SECURITY GUARD

Marquise Hill
He is literally a known offender for minging as a security guard, I really hope you guys are able to consider to blacklist him permanently from Mono-Security. He does nothing but minge on the job and doesn't intent to RP with it, but just to ruin other people's fun and peace by abusing their job.

When did the situation occur?: Around 4 minutes ago at 12:23 AM PST.
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/NB25Pfp9s4oE1/d13372H2QwlI?invite=cr-MSxPQTcsMTg0NjEwMTAs

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Considering this player's extensive history with RDM, they will receive a 1-week ban for RDM.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.