Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Kakarot
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:141330911
Your Character Name: Kame Hameha

Target Steam Name: Blueberry, Nasi-Army, Phiniggas
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:151052933 STEAM_0:0:42018224 STEAM_0:0:462013731
Target Character Name (if known): Berry Smith

Request Reason: After a sit with Colonel Cookie about me carrying out my KOS on these 3, they proceeded to retaliate by finding me and shooting me on sight. The clip shows them firing at me for no reason and they eventually chased me for about 5-10 minutes before they rammed me into a sign and killed me. I was on my way to l2 because I was planning on renting in a new location to continue farming. After killing me, blueberry also metagamed, telling his friends to kill him so he could respawn faster since I managed to knock him into critical condition.
When did the situation occur?: around 6:50 AM PST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Blueberry metagaming/taunting
1589810882941.png

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Colonel Cookie can validate the sit we had prior. all of these events took place not even 30 minutes after.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:

Tuko

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

under review

Tuko

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

@Nasi-Army, @berry :), @Orang3 Man you are all mentioned in this PR, you have 24-hours to respond or a conclusion will be made without your input.

Orang3 Man

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

You forgot to mention Ammeo, who I’m sure you didn’t see in the car Ammeo KOS’d after id’ing you when you killed us at the church, after he identified what car you drove which you parked behind the gas station, we started to look for you, the KOS was not false because none of us three were the ones to call it, we never gave a description of the car, only the man that witness us get killed gave us all the description . We were also simply just RP’ing in a new life with somebody in the same frequency that put a KOS on him.

Nasi-Army

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Im done explaining i was reported 5 times today in one report i was about get ban thanks my friend he has video i was saved now adays everyone start false reports waste ur time when your not wrong you have to explain like I was getting ban for did nothing And im deleting this account deleting and the game to and I don’t wanna explain you want ban me do anything im leaving monolithrp

peepeesuck7

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

This is a blatant lie because
A. @berry :) would've begged to the admin to bring you up on top of the church to the sit as a witness to me shooting you guys as he did both his other friends.
B. If you were actually present there, you would've made some sort of attempt to assist them in being shot. Not only were you not present in the car with them, but not there at all.

Literally all you've done is outed yourself for breaking NLR, since there's no way they could've communicated you had KOS to you after all 3 of them died. If you actually had any sort of affiliation with the events that transpired, you too would've been in the car and died along with the other 3.

Even in the sit, you guys refused to believe I followed you up to layer 2 in a car, thinking that I exploited somehow to catch you guys there faster than driving; but now you're saying that your friend identified my car behind the gas station? Knowledge that you gained in the admin sit OOC after I killed all 3 of you?

@Colonel Cookie can vouch that only berry and his 2 friends were near the area and how 2 of them were called to the sit as witnesses.

Last edited:

Orang3 Man

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

You clearly didnt understand,
1. Ammeo didnt have the weapons to be able to help in the time span you killed us. Also why would he beg? All 3 of us reported you for the RDM, Ammeo just simply witnessed you kill us, he's irrelevant to the sit with @Colonel Cookie because he was not in the car nor killed. All 3 of us were u there because we were killed by you, Ammeo wasnt.

2. There's no reason for @Colonel Cookie to vouch for you because he wasn't involved in the situation when Ammeo id'd you, he was involved in the first sit when we accused you of RDM, and you also did it in Pine County, where anyone can see you equip and kill us, we werent inside the church but rather outside, which didnt make it that hard to see you equip the gun and kill us

3. Because we share the same frequency he has to be with us at all times? just because we shared the same frequency does not mean he's supposed to be with us 24/7. Show me in the rules that say, if one of your buddies get shot, you have to risk your life and jump in there and not value your own

4. Is it really that hard to see someone pull in next to the gas station and see a guy equip a primary and walk over and start shooting people? Again that sit is irrelevant to this situation

Last edited:

Orang3 Man

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I would like to add on to my statements, me and my friends were all communicating on our radio freq, giving call outs, and asking for back-up etc. , Ammeo witnessed the whole thing, heard your exact description, and therefore he had KOS and chased after you and killed you. If you have evidence from your VR 360 headset that can prove Ammeo was no where to be seen I would love to see that. Even then he heard the description and knew your exact outfit and clothes.

peepeesuck7

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

So according to you, you used your radio to disclose exactly what color car I was driving, even though in the sit you were oblivious to the fact I even drove to l2? lmfao. If not, then you told him after being killed, breaking NLR.

Orang3 Man

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Who said I was the one describing the car in RC?

Last edited:

Tuko

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Sorry for the long wait but after speaking to some of the players involved in game your PR will be accepted. Blueberry, Nasi-Army, Phiniggas will all be receiving 3-WP. Ammeo has received a permanent ban for malicious behavior.

PR accepted.
Locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.